Hold up wait a minute. Yall thought I was finished?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Annika Albrite had a nikka feeling the urge but I held off. :whoa::whew:

Day 5.

If I've said it here, I've said it in real life.

However, I have noticed that the Coli's take on profanity and what not (shyt, bytch, nikka, fukkery) has been making its way into my day-to-day.

2K a week?

Nikka what? Show me where to sign up.

Arnold from Hey Arnold!

Nikka had the DREAM room set-up to me as a younger breh. :wow:

Doesn't really matter. Regardless, points would get taken off because I'm a big nikka.

The nikka who did this deserves to be put into a woodchipper.

You sure do love the word nikka don't you?:leon:

Scuti

Superstar
Daps
fukkery before my morning coffee?
IN
giphy.gif

Last edited:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
TL;DR - Sometimes, black men and women are their own worst enemies when it comes to locking down quality mates of the same race, and it's both sides fault.

Long version: I read this thread and went from :leon: :obama: to :dwillhuh: :snoop: :beli: because of how quickly the thread went from on topic (and from what I saw, most people didn't have a problem with Mike marrying a white woman) to black men and women bashing black men and women because of expectations, entitlement and how one side's behavior dictates the other. I particularly hate it for black women because I'd listen to the argument that if ANYONE had it worse than the average black man in today's times, it would be the average black woman.

Sometimes it feels like we can't even get on the same page with each other just for something as simple as a fukkin' relationship (not saying it's simple but this is in relation to those who want black people in general to unite as one like other races do to turn around our people's lot in life) or dating/social interaction. Seems like an obvious disconnect. Black men say black women don't really check for the "good ones" until they, for all intents and purposes 'no longer deserve one', and black women deny that and some say that it's on the black man to deal with the fact that the one they want just aren't feeling them, and a black man turn around and say that the main reason that woman didn't want him was because he didn't fit her idea of "that nikka" when he was already "that nikka" but she never took the time to see it or give him a chance or she showed bad judgement or whatever the fukk.

Shyt like that tells me that black men in general have a pronounced preference for the sistas (and presumably vice versa) but for one reason or another, that don't work out for some of the brehs and brehettes. I know I hold this preference, and I've said it on this site a handful of times but above all else, I check for those who check for me, and if I can't get a black woman to ride or die for me and am given a choice of being alone or locking down somebody who isn't black but is everything I want in a spouse ... then I'm jumping the broom with Becky or Carmen or Rosalina or Ingrid or Svetlana or Ming-Na, whatever, and the Jasmine or the Keisha I originally wanted just lost out. So be it.

And while black women are well within their right to choose who they want -- and black men ought to just make peace with the idea that a woman's missing out on them is nothing more than "her loss" and just move on from it with no bitterness or "I told you so, bytch :ufdup:" type mess to it -- too many nikkas talk about the "they all just want thugs/dusty nikkas" bullshyt happening for women not to be like ... "Shyt, the breh might be right." Like, take this thread for instance. Some women in here are saying that because of how Mike looks, he should have had no problem getting black woman and chose to date a white woman who he eventually married (I'm going to assume they've been married for some time).

While he may have been an objectively handsome breh, by no means does that mean he was swimming in black women. The dude was at Rutgers. To my knowledge, that's a predominantly white/Asian campus. Not to mention, we don't know if he had any social hangups or personality quirks that may or may not have been off-putting to black women. Just because a dude looks like a ladykiller doesn't mean that he is one. We don't know what Iva did to win his heart. For all we know, maybe Mike was the one who saw the obvious potential in her and decided to lock that down because she was going places and demonstrated loyalty to him, not the other way around.

Maybe this whole thing is just about the hypocrisy of the whole "bedwench" shyt. Maybe this is just the 80/20 rule being prove again. Who knows. I'm just gonna stop here because really, I feel like I stopped making sense a while ago and am just fukkin' rambling now. I'm not trying to go back and forth about who Mike chose to be with because he checked for the one who checked for him and I won't fault him for that.

Black men and women are our own worst enemies huh?:mjpls:

Status
Not open for further replies.