☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/2015/05/07/restaurant-white-appreciation-day/70976410/

Restaurant to host 'White Appreciation Day'

Kevin Massey and Whitney Wild, 5:21 p.m. PDT May 7, 2015
The Hispanic owners :mjpls: of the restaurant in Milliken say "all Americans should be celebrated." :sas2:

25TWEETLINKEDIN 26COMMENTEMAILMORE

MILLIKEN - The Hispanic owners of a barbecue restaurant in Milliken say they plan to host a "White Appreciation Day" next month.

Edgar Antillon :lupe: and Miguel Jimenez :leostare: said they recently purchased Rubbin Buttz BBQ on Broad Street. They said they plan to offer a 10 percent discount to all white people on June 11.

"We have Black History Month and Hispanic Heritage Month, so we decided to have one day to celebrate white Americans, because all Americans should be celebrated," the owners said in a news release.

The men expect they might receive backlash and said they realize there's a history of racism in the America.

"Although we are not seeking to forget the wrong, we are hoping to highlight the good," the release said. "Getting mad because we want to celebrate white people, and simultaneously demanding that a nation celebrate another class of American is hypocritical and un-American."

9NEWS is interviewing the owners and will have more on the reasons behind their decision, and what state civil rights officials have to say about the idea, tonight at 9 & 10 p.m.

(KUSA-TV © 2015 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)

http://www.king5.com/story/news/local/2015/05/07/restaurant-white-appreciation-day/70976410/

We've been warned about these "hispanics" :sas2:

Last edited:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
"Getting mad because we want to celebrate white people, and simultaneously demanding that a nation celebrate another class of American is hypocritical and un-American."

The man has got a point here, because privileging white people at the expense of others is about as American and "patriotic" as it gets. There is no more important and fundamental element to American than this.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
The man has got a point here, because privileging white people at the expense of others is about as American and "patriotic" as it gets. There is no more important and fundamental element to American than this.
1243.gif

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought everyday was white appreciation day in this country. You can't go anywhere in this country and not see an endless amount of positive white representation in print, movies, politics, economics etc
dyss2q.jpg

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
If you look at it from the business side it's kind of a shrewd move; they've basically created a holiday to get a bunch of money from white people who feel they should be honored.

The question is, what kind of clientele are they going to attract after this? We'll have to see.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
If you look at it from the business side it's kind of a shrewd move; they've basically created a holiday to get a bunch of money from white people who feel they should be honored.

The question is, what kind of clientele are they going to attract after this? We'll have to see.
Its only a shrewd move to a clown who doesn't see these hispanic00ns pandering to cacs. If I was white I would find this to be trying too hard.