Hindu Indians are from the CACausus mountains

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen

Start at 6:95

Shared Indo-European languages (i.e., Hindi and most European languages) suggested to linguists of the nineteenth and twentieth centuries that contemporary Hindu Indians are descendants of primarily West Eurasians who migrated from Europe, the Near East, Anatolia, and the Caucasus 3000–8000 years ago (Poliakov 1974; Renfrew 1989a,b).

Genetic Evidence on the Origins of Indian Caste Populations

The sub-continent clustering is apparent in the Principal Component Analysis (PCA) (Figure 3). The first Principal Component separates Western Eurasia (including the Indian sub-continent) from Eastern Eurasia reflecting a west/east axis, with Central Asia marking the transition zone. The second PC separates the Indian sub-continent from Eurasia. Among the broad geographic regions, Europe, the Middle and Near East, Caucasus and the Indus Basin display the tightest clusters; Peninsular India, Siberia and East/South Asia clusters are rather broad; whereas the Central Asia cluster is the most diffuse and loose, sitting at the convergence of the axes described above. The Altaic speaking populations appear in different parts of this cluster whereas the Indo-European speaking populations lie in the left part, with the exception of the Hazara. Interestingly, while the Pakistani Hazara form a tight cluster, the Hazara in the Afghan Hindu Kush are more spread out. Moreover, Tajik, Uzbek and Turkmen samples collected in Afghanistan do not genetically behave like those in their respective eponymous republics. On the contrary, the Pashtun, whether from Afghanistan or Pakistan, form a more genetically homogeneous ethnic group.
Afghan Hindu Kush: Where Eurasian Sub-Continent Gene Flows Converge

@Mephistopheles @ThreeLetterAgency CACcitty CAC CACs:trumpmad:

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Did you provide receipts? Cause you sus right now

:ufdup:
Im black..thats all the receipts that you need, take it or leave it:hubie:

Now back to Hindu's genetically being formed from the CACausus..I think its a really neat fact, especially since persons from the CACausus mountains have been falsely associated with only aryans, hellenics, and armenians..Here we have undisputed proof that even some brown people who migrated past the Indus river to settle in present day India are indeed CACasian themselves

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
All these years I shytted on you for being a goat fukker from the Tora Bora when really your people are from Mount St. CAC:trumpmad:
I could be from Mars but you're the 2016 WOAT you bytchmade fukkboy. :russ:

I'm laughing because I don't think I've ever made another poster more triggered than you, Cac.

Half your posts on this site are about me :mjlol:

You're gonna look cute in that pretty little pink WOAT banner, Cac. Do a twirl for us, fakkit. I'll throw out a dollar or two. You can't suck my dikk though.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
I could be from Mars but you're the 2016 WOAT you bytchmade fukkboy. :russ:

I'm laughing because I don't think I've ever made another poster more triggered than you.

Half your posts on this site are about me :mjlol:

You're gonna look cute in that pretty little pink WOAT banner. Do a twirl for us, fakkit. I'll throw out a dollar or two. You can't suck my dikk though.
Dont rate yourself to high Caveman Kumar, you admitted the last straw was this beautiful sonning :Mephistopheles:by my breh @Brady Hoke's Artery .

You can take your leave absence now you curried brown colored CAC:weiny: