Hi haterz, Morey has done it again: Marcus Morris is a star in the making

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most improved player this year. WE ighjt not even have to go out and pay for a big pf. We already have one. Dude is a baller. Already our second best scorer on the team by a mile. Him and Harden have potential to avg 50 PTs combined in the future. He's gonna be our 2nd best player by the start of next season, if he isn't already. His potential is top 10 scorer in the league with good defense. Morey did it again. The strides he's making each game is remarkable the game just comes so easy and he wasn't backing down to guarding The best player in the world. Morris is what a future Allstar prospect looks like. If your good in this league u put up number from day one and he's doing that since he's gotten the opportunity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
:wow: at the jump his game has taken this year. That's my former PF.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: at the jump his game has taken this year. That's my former PF.

HIs defense might be his most improved game.
he last point is especially huge. The Rockets always knew Morris possessed an offensive arsenal that would allow him to score in this league. What he had to prove to the team’s coaches, however, was that he was willing to do the dirty work on the defensive end as well. And though the sample size is admittedly small at this point, the early returns reveal that Morris’ defensive diligence is indeed paying dividends. Prior to Wednesday’s game he had limited shooters to an anemic 20 percent connection rate on spot-ups and a paltry 27.3 percent on isolations according to Synergy Sports. His work in those areas places him in the league’s 94th and 78th percentile respectively, and he also ranks in the 94th percentile when acting as the big defender against pick-and-roll ball-handlers.

“This is a defense-first team,” he says. “I watched what Chandler (Parsons) did last year; he started defending and that got him on the court. So I watched film and I watch film every day, before and after games, just to see where I can pick my spots on defense.”

He ranks 4th overall in defense play per possesion. And this is guarding pf and sf's

Lin ranks 51 i believe...

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lebron was getting him, but you could see he wanted that Matchup agisnt King James. He wanted to prove something. That what i like about him. he want that match up against he miost best player on the floor.

He totally abuses pf's on the floor. He too quick for them without being overpowered by them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
always thought his brother would've been the better player just off the systems they went to...proud of that cat tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
always thought his brother would've been the better player just off the systems they went to...proud of that cat tho

Watching both of them last year, I thought the same thing.I thought his brother outplayed him last year, even though he was supposed to be the better of the two.

Overall, I think he's more talented than Markieff.Faster and more explosive.

I think they're both going to develop into above average players, but you can see Marcus has more potential

Kieff is more of a goon, though

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Markieff is in Phoenix....figured that system would have given him more opportunities than his brother
Makes sense. Glad we got Marcus though. Coach Sampson said last night, marcus is already our best playmaker/scorer behind Harden.

Lincompetence!!!!!!!