HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On DBZ, when Captain Ginyu was switching bodies with people, how come none of them realized it when, say, Bulma was randomly cheering on Frieza?

On Drake & Josh, how come nobody ever mentioned Josh losing all that weight? Dude lost over a hundred pounds, and nobody said shyt. They even had an episode where Josh tells Drake, "I'm not the same kid that moved in with you three years ago," and then Drake goes, "Yeah, you're taller." So you just gon ignore that your brother lost a whole person? :rudy:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
On DBZ, when Captain Ginyu was switching bodies with people, how come none of them realized it when, say, Bulma was randomly cheering on Frieza?

On Drake & Josh, how come nobody ever mentioned Josh losing all that weight? Dude lost over a hundred pounds, and nobody said shyt. They even had an episode where Josh tells Drake, "I'm not the same kid that moved in with you three years ago," and then Drake goes, "Yeah, you're taller." So you just gon ignore that your brother lost a whole person? :rudy:

You would have thought Piccolo of all people would have sensed Ginyu in Bulma's body but I guess at that point of the saga he was like :yeshrug:

Speaking of Drake & Josh... why they never beat their sister's ass for all the pranks and asswhuppings she gave to them over the series? They should have wrapped her up in a blanket, grab some sticks and then proceed to :deadhorse:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Zach was a habitual line stepper.

This is why I have a problem with the ep where everyone is skipping and going to beach and for some reason Zach gets stuck in class.

Zach has thrown full on parties in beldings office, fought slater right in front of beldings office, kidnapped and imprisoned mascots, ran gambling rings yet he is scared to just get up and leave class? :childplease:

Zack tried that bullshyt in college but his Bill Goldberg-looking ass R.A. put a stop to that with the quickness...

R.A.::stopitslime:
Zack::merchant:
NBC Network Executives: The ratings:snoop:
Me At Home Watching::scusthov:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
I just got up on Lost and I'm in the second season. Those Other cats are super strong (I guess). Dude in season one gave Charlie and that annoying doctor the beats no problem. In the second season, that one homie snaps that guys neck no problem. But he ends up getting fukked up and killed by 124 lbs Michelle Rodriguez? Yeah, I know Hollywood gets a little carried away with women's rights but shyt's inconsistent.

YEAH WTF? THEY HAD SUPA POWAS AND shyt THEN YOU FIND OUT ONE OF THEM IS A FAAAAAAG, A FRAIL ASS NERD, AND 2 OTHER DORKS. ONLY LIKE 3 OF THEM nikkaS WAS BOUT THAT LIFE.

They never had super powers (Or at least, Ethan was not super human). It was bad writing at worst, and at best, just them showing that Ethan was kind of strong. He beat down Jack and strung up Charlie....because he was bout it bout it.

LOL, this took me back to them days when I used to theorize HEAVILY on this show. I remember people back then were thinking more into that scene than it really was.

I honestly haven't even thought about it much since the finale though...have actually forgotten a lot of what happened, and don't really think it was a great program when all was said and done.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
In the movie Accepted, so the main character is forced to attend college by his pops. Kid gets rejected by all the universities he applies to and resorts to making his own college to get his pops off his back. And then his friends, a girl that got rejected by Harvard despite being a perfect student and a football player on a full scholarship decide to join up in his plan. :dwillhuh:

You mean to tell me there is no such thing as a Community College for them?

Also when his fake ass school gets busted by the Board of Education, dude save his school with a fukk ass speech :wtf:

That "College" would have been shut down with all who participated charged for conspiracy, fraud, and grand larceny.

YBE

Banned
Daps
In the movie Accepted, so the main character is forced to attend college by his pops. Kid gets rejected by all the universities he applies to and resorts to making his own college to get his pops off his back. And then his friends, a girl that got rejected by Harvard despite being a perfect student and a football player on a full scholarship decide to join up in his plan. :dwillhuh:

You mean to tell me there is no such thing as a Community College for them?

:skip: at all those kids paying for a degree from an uncredited school named S.H.I.T

:skip: at the main character violating multiple academic sanctions & getting off because of some bullshyt speech he threw together

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:skip: at all those kids paying for a degree from an uncredited school named S.H.I.T

:skip: at the main character violating multiple academic sanctions & getting off because of some bullshyt speech he threw together

Lol you got me through my edit.

But yeah man that movie was just :aicmon:

I think it took place in a different dimension because that one kid in mid credits blew up a car with his mind.:childplease:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i'm sure it was said on the old thread but the karate kid... how a lil nikka from detroit go to china, train for like a month or some shyt and beats kids that likely been doin that shyt all their lives??? :childplease:

and what kinda mom was taraji p henson anyway??? leavin her child to "train" for hours on in with the fukkin JANITOR with NO other kung fu students, NO wife or kids, NO social life whatsoever :why:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i'm sure it was said on the old thread but the karate kid... how a lil nikka from detroit go to china, train for like a month or some shyt and beats kids that likely been doin that shyt all their lives??? :childplease:

and what kinda mom was taraji p henson anyway??? leavin her child to "train" for hours on in with the fukkin JANITOR with NO other kung fu students, NO wife or kids, NO social life whatsoever :why:

Lol yeah Dre should have been :deadrose: first round in the competition but at least Dre put in more work than Daniel. Daniel did house chores for most of his training iirc.:rudy:

YBE

Banned
Daps

nah fukk that.

what black woman decides to move to fukking China? :stopitslime:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Lol yeah Dre should have been :deadrose: first round in the competition but at least Dre put in more work than Daniel. Daniel did house chores for most of his training iirc.:rudy:

Daniel son was a whinny bytch, Dre was trying to get some asian puss and stop a mini-triad gang from beating his ass on the regular.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Who the fukk be training cops on these television shows because they all need to be fired by lack of common sense. Seriously I've be watching shows like Dexter, Monk, Psych and etc and while the cops be at the crime scene and see nothing one of the characters who's not a cop sees ton of evidence and puts together a solid lead that usually lead to arrests, then the cops always wanna get mad because they got to look like fools for not doing their job. One man does the job that an entire police squad cannot do.

Dexter is a pretty decent serial killer... but with the amount of bodies of villains he be killing he would make a better detective by the way he tracks down where the criminals be hiding. He would be promoted to captain by the end of the month.

The Psych dude be clowning the whole police squad with his accurate and quick "psychic" visions and he has time to mack on hoes and quote 80s songs and movie references.

Monk is anti-social as hell and people make fun of him for it but are quick to kiss his ass when they need him to solve a case... which is pretty much all cases since the show has been on for 8 seasons.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department

I actually buy it...

No matter how much them kids train...MMA has taught us that that Karate shyt is mostly fake and not combat-efficient.

Young Jaden went over there and dominated offa athleticism and Black genetics breh....:win:

These Chinese dudes were out there on some "I shall destroy this negro using The Dragon Lotus"

Jaden : :rudy: