HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I've seen this a million times, but did he just remember being shot when he realized he was dead? He clearly didn't remember being in the hospital to recover from a bullet wound. He and his wife were on good terms when he got shot, so the next day, she suddenly stops speaking to him?

No, we see him being shot at the beginning so we have to assume that since we're seeing everything in his eyes, he just wants to remember surviving. That's kind of ghost "lore." They wander the earth because they're restless wanting to complete some "task." He failed with the kid he treated and got a chance to redeem himself with the boy.

plus I took it as 6 months maybe even a year later .. It never seemed to me like next week..
I saw his wife being distant because he worked so much... I saw a failing marriage ... so that's why I didn't see the hints until after the twist reveal.. I see the hints now.. very nice movie

Last edited:

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
New Jack City - Don't courthouses have metal detectors? How that old man manage to get a pistol inside to kill Nino?
NJC was in the 80's not sure how tight security was then but even still metal detectors go off all the time. it's really about the guards at them. Sometimes they wave people through because they don't care or are annoyed by false alarms. Old guy looks "harmless".

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Scarface - It makes zero sense that Sosa would need to use Tony to go with Alberto to carry out the hit on that dude.

Sosa said Alberto doesn't speak english and doesn't know his way around the states. So? Sosa obviously had many connections from gangster to high end political in America. He could have used many other people to go with Alberto instead, but he supposedly needed a DRUG BOSS to go with him on a hit that wasn't even in Miami, therefore risking more heat and exposure considering Tony already had a case over him. All Alberto needed was a spanish speaker who was a driver. That's it. :heh:

Also it couldn't have been to test if Tony was about that life because he obviously was.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So why does Yogi Bear bother making elaborate traps to steal food. If you think about it he's a bear. Just showing up and walking up to any campers would probably get them to scatter. Also if the park, was famous for having a talking Bear named Yogi, wouldn't people show up specifically just to feed him. He would be knee deep in all of the food he ever wanted.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Why did Doughboy take Ricky's body back to the house AT ALL. Why not drive him to the hospital? I've never heard the friend/family member of a crime victim, taking said victim home from the scene of the crime. Seriously like NEVER. (A) What good is that going to do? (B) From an emotional standpoint. If my sister got shot and killed, the LAST thing I'd do would be to take her body from the scene and take her to my PARENTS HOME, you know how emotionally devastating that shyt would be? And shyt, If I did do it, It would be hours later at the very least, I'd stash her ass in the trunk, for like half a day, before I gotten up the nerve to bring my dead sibling home lol.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Thor Ragnorok:

Why is the God of Thunder weak to being eletrocuted?

a dude that can do this is :deadmanny: when you hit him with a taser.
avengers-ultron-trailer-2-gif-36-27217.gif

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Why did Doughboy take Ricky's body back to the house AT ALL. Why not drive him to the hospital? I've never heard the friend/family member of a crime victim, taking said victim home from the scene of the crime. Seriously like NEVER. (A) What good is that going to do? (B) From an emotional standpoint. If my sister got shot and killed, the LAST thing I'd do would be to take her body from the scene and take her to my PARENTS HOME, you know how emotionally devastating that shyt would be? And shyt, If I did do it, It would be hours later at the very least, I'd stash her ass in the trunk, for like half a day, before I gotten up the nerve to bring my dead sibling home lol.
Never really thought about that but maybe subconsciously doughboy brought him home for his mom to see specifically. She favored Ricky and embarrassed dough in front of everybody. But also dough maybe just didn't know what to do. He knew his brother was dead.

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

Thank God they mama had plastic on the couch..... :mjgrin:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Another thing about Scarface - If they did actually succeed in killing the guy, wouldn't the heat have come down on them even more?!
YOu just answered your own question and ruined your whole post. They used Tony because if he fukked up the heat would have been on him and not on Sosa.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
YOu just answered your own question and ruined your whole post. They used Tony because if he fukked up the heat would have been on him and not on Sosa.

I'm talking about the heat coming down on Sosa and all his partners. Read my post again.