HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
lord of the rings
why the fukk didnt the just take them big ass eagles to mordor and drop that ring in the volcano from the air???
GweeZ.jpg

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How come in Arrow no one has stumbled into Arrowcave? i mean why hasn't Thea wondered where that door leads too or why team arrow heads in or out.

They went over this 2 weeks ago I think. He literally tells Thea he was never able to open the door oh and a contractor said the whole area is flooded so don't bother.
End scene.

:comeon:

Edit: actually Arrow been dumb since he lost his fortune and ownership of the club. Too much handwaving

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Coming To America

Help me understand something.

Lisa finds out that Akeem was really a wealthy African prince.
She gets so upset about it that she dumped Akeem.

But, Lisa and her pops and sister show up in Zamunda on Akeem's wedding day.
Lisa is obviously the chick under the veil ready to marry Akeem.

So you mean to tell me that Akeem's entire family and best friend just let Lisa waltz back onto the scene like that was just the thing to do?

I'm willing to bet that Lisa realized that she was being emotional when she dumped Akeem.
Then maybe her sister convinced her to think about all that Zamunda money because that McDowell's money wouldn't last long because of pending lawsuits from McDonalds.

She couldn't go back to Darrel because she was a non believer in the home weave industry.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
lord of the rings
why the fukk didnt the just take them big ass eagles to mordor and drop that ring in the volcano from the air???
that was the plan... when gandolf runs into the dragon he says "fly you fools" before he falls down

they didn't understand what that meant and went on... and gandolf never sees frodo again till the end... but that was his plan all along

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
that was the plan... when gandolf runs into the dragon he says "fly you fools" before he falls down

they didn't understand what that meant and went on... and gandolf never sees frodo again till the end... but that was his plan all along
I always thought that the reason it was given by tolkien( or his people) was weak. this sounds much better.