HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Saved by The Bell....Kelly dates Jeff (the new owner of the Max) who is a older dude in his late 20's it seems....kelly is what 16 at the time?..:sitdown:...dude would be sittin next to Sandusky right about now...

*interesting fact...the dude that played jeff hunter has been and is still gettin death threats till this day cuz of his character breakin up Zack and Kelly*

Jeff from “Saved by the Bell” records 6,102nd Consecutive Day of Hate Mail for Breaking-Up Zack and Kelly — The Larely Beagle – The Community Newspaper of Larely, California
:russ:

:wow:

Hollywood, CA – In a showing of just how well the American public can hold grudges, Patrick Muldoon, the actor who played Jeff on “Saved by the Bell”, received a piece of hate mail for the 6,102nd consecutive day.The hate mail, which is a result of his three-episode arc on “Saved by the Bell” in which he portrayed Jeff Hunter, a manager at The Maxx who steals Kelly Kapowski away from her boyfriend [Zack Morris], has been steady since the episodes aired in September of 1991.

Today’s piece of mail was postmarked in Trenton, NJ and contained a handwritten note with the disparaging remarks, “Dear Son of a bytch, I don’t know how you can sleep at night knowing you ended one of the greatest romances of the 20th Century. You stole Kelly away from Zack and then had the nerve to cheat on her with some whore at The Attic. I can never forgive you for that, and if I ever see you on the street, you’d better believe I’m going to kick you square in the balls. Sincerely, Jenny Mapleton.” The note also had a drawing of a man (presumably Jeffrey) being kicked in the groin by a little girl(presumably Jenny Mapleton).

I thought it would subside after a while, but syndication on TBS has opened S.B.T.B. up to a whole ‘nother generation of viewers that all grow very hateful after they see me on the show.

Muldoon tries to let the threats roll off his back, but admits it can be tough when most Americans between the ages of 11 and 35 hate your guts. “I thought it would subside after a while, but syndication on TBS has opened S.B.T.B. up to a whole ‘nother generation of viewers that all grow very hateful after they see me on the show.” Not only does Muldoon receive hateful letters, he is also frequently berated in public. “Literally any time I leave the house I get some woman yelling at me or some guy trying to kick my ass for what I did to Zack Morris. I try telling them it wasn’t real, and that I was an actor playing a role, but that usually just escalates matters.”

Muldoon also believes his role as Jeff hurt has career as casting agents often choose to cast him in vile roles since the American public already hates him. “I went to five auditions last week, and at four of them they only brought me and the guy that played Boggs in Shawshank Redemption in. Can you believe that?”

While most of the letters are simply tersely worded, there have been a few over the years that have been threatening enough to merit police investigation. While Muldoon won’t go into details about those letters, he will say that they were full of “some pretty sick shyt.”

Though the constant barrage of negativity drags him down, Muldoon tries to remain optimistic saying, “

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Saw series

Saw 1, at the end why didn't he use his shirt or his pants to drag the phone towards him?

Saw 4, the girl had her hair tied into the gears. With no way of Jigsaw of finding out, why didn't she say there's a knife under the tv, just cut my hair out the gears?

Saw 5 or 6, the shotgun carousel...He didn't have to even free anyone from that trap. His hand had to go inside to stop people from being killed, why not just save your hand and let them all die? You can hire more employees if you live

Saw 7, the auto machine gun turret, why didn't anyone duck after the 1st bullet was fired?

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
Prolly mentioned before but I fukkin hate the chase scene in Dark Knight Rises where they enter the tunnel with sunset and exit in pitch black after like 5 minutes :heh: Interstellar had something similar but I cant recall it as of now :ld:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Prolly mentioned before but I fukkin hate the chase scene in Dark Knight Rises where they enter the tunnel with sunset and exit in pitch black after like 5 minutes :heh: Interstellar had something similar but I cant recall it as of now :ld:
In interstellar he met NASA and was on a spaceship to Saturn 5 mins later.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Robocop 2 why the hell would they make robocop 2.0 bigger and bulkier than the original one and bigger than that machine on the first one?

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
* Near The Lakes *
IN THE DEPARTED!!!

when leo was sitting in matt damon office and saw that paper work with everybody's Social security number & figure matt damon was working with frank, while matt damon was putting leo information back in the police computer system.. why leo instead of leaving, just act like he didn't see shyt and wait till matt damon leave the building then take his ass down and he wouldn't got killed