Hey Guys...anybody remember this show back then in 90's?.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It was like a half reality show...half action thing. It used to come on saturday mornings after WCW

they lived together or something. And each week two of them had to fight a gang of like...ninjas? Just nameless foes. Almost like Putties on the power rangers. And I think they did it twice a show.

And whoever beat the most of the ninjas won that stage...then the two winners fight each other at the end of the show.

Looking back on it, shyt was terrible but it was the greatest thing ever when I was a kid. The host was Bruce Lee's daughter.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember :laugh:

...just the commercials :ld:

What do you meant just the commercials?.....This show was popular at the time and we thought it was real when we was youngers and its actually better tahn the "reality shows" on now.

I remember there are some dudes were in Mortal Kombat movies. when we didn't realize

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I thought u was gonna ask about
Wait til ya father gets home

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought u was gonna ask about
Wait til ya father gets home

What this thread made you say that?....I don't see what this thread gotta do with "Wait til ur father gets home".

Make you own thread about "Wait til your father gets home".....cause I have a lot of stories about this sh!t....:ld:
:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
What this thread made you say that?....I don't see what this thread gotta do with "Wait til ur father gets home".

Make you own thread about "Wait til your father gets home".....cause I have a lot of stories about this sh!t....:ld:
:

I read the title of the thread
I took a shot at what u was talkin about
I was wrong

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read the title of the thread
I took a shot at what u was talkin about
I was wrong

Okay, I undy but "show"? is this your first thing come to your mind?.....it sounds like you got a lot of issues.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Okay, I undy but "show"? is this your first thing come to your mind?.....it sounds like you got a lot of issues.

I tried thinking of a show I watched 20 years ago
It was the first 1 I thought of
I wouldn't have minded being on legends of the hidden temple tho

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
It was like a half reality show...half action thing. It used to come on saturday mornings after WCW

they lived together or something. And each week two of them had to fight a gang of like...ninjas? Just nameless foes. Almost like Putties on the power rangers. And I think they did it twice a show.

And whoever beat the most of the ninjas won that stage...then the two winners fight each other at the end of the show.

Looking back on it, shyt was terrible but it was the greatest thing ever when I was a kid. The host was Bruce Lee's daughter.

I remember the shyt out of this show. When I was a little kid I thought it was real then I knew it was fake when they had a to be continued ep and never came back.

but lol at the black dude being part robot.