Here's why it ISNT'T hypcritical to hate bedwrenches and support Lavar Ball & #BBB at the same time:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Too many threads. Too many threads on c00ning, too many threads on bedwenching, too many threads on racial makeup, etc.. Ridiculous around here as of late.

You have to remember that it is the summertime. A lot of people here are out of school, don't have jobs, don't have any real responsibilities, or some combination of the three.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
I'm seeing a lot of threads about lavar ball and bedwenching these days.

The coli's two favorite subjects to talk about. Anyways, just gonna post this gif for no reason
full

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm seeing a lot of threads about lavar ball and bedwenching these days.

Too many threads. Too many threads on c00ning, too many threads on bedwenching, too many threads on racial makeup, etc.. Ridiculous around here as of late.

the deflections from yall is crazy...

like TLR doesn't have the same damn 10 threads everyday... :bryan:suddenly whencoli posters are exposed as hypocrites and woman haters, suddenly its an " us" problem:sadbron:

You have to remember that it is the summertime. A lot of people here are out of school, don't have jobs, don't have any real responsibilities, or some combination of the three.

man i got 2k posts in 5 years. shut the fukk up

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
the deflections from yall is crazy...

like TLR doesn't have the same damn 10 threads everyday... :bryan:suddenly whencoli posters are exposed as hypocrites and woman haters, suddenly its an " us" problem:sadbron:

man i got 2k posts in 5 years. shut the fukk up

You gonna do everything you can to get this thread to go multiple pages aint ya? :lolbron: I see you breh.