Here and Now TV Series - New Alan Ball Show (HBO/2/11)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Heard its pretty pretentious :patrice:. I still need to watch 6 Feet Under by the same creator though, heard its one of the GOATs

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Breh, this won't get any run on here. :pachaha: Very first scene of the show is two gay guys flirting.

Turned it off after five minutes. There was nothing interesting about it. Stumbled across it on my guide today and gave it a shot since it's a new HBO series while knowing nothing about it.

This will be popular with @The Taxman types of the world. :manny:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
It had a wild mango sex scene in the first episode and some :mjpls: dialogue when the Asian guy is talking to the AA woman

Buuuut I’ll give it a couple episodes because six feet under

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Finished the season. Didn't really feel like an HBO show. This could have been a network cable show.

It just was pretty meh overall. Just got every checkbox of prestige dramas and hot button issues of today.

The only interesting aspect is ramones visions but the finale was anti climatic.

i don't know if I'd even bother with a second season. Though I'm expecting this to get cancelled. The ratings and reviews are terrible.

5/10

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My ol' lady and I just binged this. It was good, but the whole season teases a payoff, a resolution, and/or a huge plot twist that never comes. I hate when shows do that. I guess I am spoiled by being a Black Mirror fanatic.