Help Wanted: Coli Brehette in the Bay Area (for fvccery purposes)

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
We have a situation on our hands brehettes, and one of you could be the heroine of epic proportions:blessed:

@Blackthoughts man its easy as hell to dead all these rumors that folks keep running with calling you an asian :yeshrug:

I find the enitre thing comical personally :russ:

If real can't recognize real then they not real. Ask yourself when did the Asian rumors start. I was on sohh since like 06. All of a sudden the Asian rumors start when my team goes ro the Finals? I was a nikka on here when we was losing. We get to the Finals and that changes? Foh.

he once posted his Twitter account few months ago, an IG link was on that Twitter account , the IG link was private, but it was clearly an Asian dude around 25-28 years old rockin a throwback Warriors hat. from Pleasonton CA.:yeshrug:

he has since deleted both.
not that it matters he''s Asian, the issue is him claiming he's black and from the deep East, which he clearly isnt :francis:

y is evidence needed? post a picture of your hand or some shyt and just end it. u lowkey liking this attention.

I'll ban myself if he has any legit evidence that I'm not black.

What question didnt I answer?

How can you justify asking another man for a pic of his hand and call yourself straight?

You get real defensive breh:patrice:

How about we get one of the lovely Coli ladies in here to ask him so that way he has no excuse:francis:

Find a coli chic from the bay and we can meet up.

If any brehette out there in the Bay is up to the task, you could solve an age old mystery:obama:

These are the terms of the arrangement we have so far. A safety companion is highly recommended for liability reasons, however, if he is indeed asian might not be necessary.:yeshrug:

Do it for the fuccery:blessed:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
So you want a female to go meet a random stranger to determine if they're black or Asian?

Coli females:
pretty-asian-girl.gif