Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Women on Twitter are ALL in their feelings :mjlol:

Some wrote a couple of articles and think pieces. One piece LITERALLY said that "building" with black men is fruitless for Black Women because the man will most likely stay with someone like Issa while he's broke and then get with someone like Tasha when he gets his swag back..

Like Lawerence didn't SPECIFICALLY tell Issa that he was sorry and was going to get his shyt together, did EXACTLY that, only to get cheated on:martin:

The logic with SOME of these women (NOT all) is deplorable

I'm sorry but many of those black women have been poisoned by white supremacy. They're dead to me.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

tumblr_inline_o5h98wbzOZ1t1k0l9_500.gif

Of course it's Madame noire... of course they wrote this. Now that they've been called out for like 2 years straight of nothing but clip shows they start having their 'authors' write lengthy articles about this type of fukk shyt. Brb to read & comment. Please see what I say, I'm Momma Dee the queen (or something like that. Don't judge the name.its a long story)

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Some wrote a couple of articles and think pieces. One piece LITERALLY said that "building" with black men is fruitless for Black Women because the man will most likely stay with someone like Issa while he's broke and then get with someone like Tasha when he gets his swag back..

Like Lawerence didn't SPECIFICALLY tell Issa that he was sorry and was going to get his shyt together, did EXACTLY that, only to get cheated on:martin:

But Lawrence wasn't broke though. Tasha said he had a nice amount of savings.
These bytches man :kdcmon:
:mjlol:

She said woman need to stay with options like Issa wasn't hitting up Daniel in the first episode, like she didn't drag Molly to a club she knew Daniel was at, like she didn't kiss him the first episode.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

These bytches man :kdcmon:

:sas1:

I saw someone on my TL post this last night. I didn't read it so I only posted a quick "#TeamLawrence" in the comment section on her post and kept it movin'.

I'll have some time today tho, might have to read it just so I can go back and go hard in the comment section on em
:banderas:

Bitter :scust:

A lot of women on there just writing up hypotheticals

But Lawrence wasn't broke though. Tasha said he had a nice amount of savings.

:mjlol:

She said woman need to stay with options like Issa wasn't hitting up Daniel in the first episode, like she didn't drag Molly to a club she knew Daniel was at, like she didn't kiss him the first episode.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fukkin women can be so stupid at times. Are you serious???
I had to get in and drop my 2 cents. It's a few comments saying Issa got what she deserved. By it's one chick named Nidia who said something very good. Something along the lines of it simply being played out on the shown as role reversal. well said. I wish I could dap &I rep her.