Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Smukie

Pro
Daps
Just now catching up, on episode 3. That vibrator situation is oh so real. There have been plenty of times I've hijacked batteries from remotes, flashlights, clocks, or small kitchen gadgets to get off :laugh:

Yes! Only thing that was missing is the panties around the ankles lol.
But ain't nothing worse than those batteries dying out as your climbing the stairway to heaven:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Affair or no affair it's disrespectful as hell to be causing a scene during your parents ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION.

I would expect Issa to pull some tom foolery like that not Molly.

And why does everyone seem to think Molly's homeboy is gay? He don't act NEAR as blatantly sweet as Issa's brother and Tiffanny's husband. Dude seems like a normal acting brother.

Issa with the "hoe rotation" is funny but seriously they should stop calling it hoeing and just call it for what it is. A young SINGLE woman out living life. Hell shes even keeping it 100 with Daniel and letting him know up front what it is.

Speaking of Daniel, after the shyt Issa said to him last season I don't even know why he's still carrying a torch for her. I would've revenge smashed and been ghost on her ass. History or no history, you don't let a woman straight up call you a tool and then go back to being cool.

I like how this season is turning the tables on the "roles" of the sexes and having Lawrence be the confused and lonely one while Issa is out having fun. But it's making Lawrence look pathetic with all these Pyrrhic victories. He either needs to move the hell on and stalking Issa's apartment and social media or just swallow his pride and embrace his inner simp and take her back.

I hope they wrap up the "reverse racism" storyline soon. Issa's cac co-worker on her "I thought you were one of the GOOD ones" steeze is annoying as fukk.

My prediction for the how season is going to end is that Lawrence finally admits he wants Issa back but Issa, after dating and living without him, doesn't want him back anymore....

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She's not 16 though. She's 30something.
They're 29/30 and that doesn't change things, i dealt with the same thing at 27 with my dad and it hurt no less. I actually told that nikka not to come to my graduation from business school...having a lifelong image shattered at 20-30 something is actually worse.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
She's not 16 though. She's 30something.
She ran off like a 10 year old that didn't get ice cream :mjlol:

Relationships that long you know something happened. It's just what you do after it and they made it work. Molly just got inner issue after inner issue hence she can't handle reality.

They're 29/30 and that doesn't change things, i dealt with the same thing at 27 with my dad and it hurt no less. I actually told that nikka not to come to my graduation from business school...having a lifelong image shattered at 20-30 something is actually worse.
:picard:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Showing ya ass at their vow renewal because YOU can't get over some shyt is petty and childish.

Just when you think Molly can't get any more annoying :snoop: