Issa Rae’s Emmy Winning Series: Insecure Official Thread

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn Tasha ethered Lawrence at the end. :wow:

I called it after the premier though

Lawrence is the perfect depiction of a nice guy trying to be savage while still having his nice guy tendencies creep up in there. Hence him taking his jump off out to dinner while passive aggressively trying to get her to let him move in with her to save money. Hence him almost successfully pulling off the smash and dash with Issa but then pecking her on the cheek after. These are the type of dudes that women hate because at least they know where they stand and what to expect with a savage or an outright simp. The dude who's acting like a savage but a simp at heart is the one that leaves them confused as fukk, shyt is hilarious and sad at the same time.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Yea I know this may not wanna be read by the guys so :dame:

But I just rewatched the sex scene with Issa & Eddie (ole dude from zoey 101) and I didn't see his dikk. I was expecting to see legit dikk, but only barely saw the tip from behind. :beli: I was looking to see some dikk & im very disappointed.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Yea I know this may not wanna be read by the guys so :dame:

But I just rewatched the sex scene with Issa & Eddie (ole dude from zoey 101) and I didn't see his dikk. I was expecting to see legit dikk, but only barely saw the tip from behind. :beli: I was looking to see some dikk & im very disappointed.

I was happy I seen the tip it's been a loooooooong time so anything will do. Well almost :dame:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
@Milk N Cookies I seen it! Hes hung :queen:

@LovelyOne83 @BlackPearl The Empress I tolld yall Issa brother is gay!!! Yall caught when Molly was at the coffee ship and the delta and some frat guy was with her and he told Issa "tell you bro I said Hi" :popcorn3: pay attention
he talking about molly brother not issa's :what:

Lawrence just wasn't comfortable at the cookout that's not his crowd :manny: but the work crowd isn't either he gonna get caught up later. Issa is like the middle of those two crowds and that's where he belongs.

and :stopitslime: at chicks on twitter being made the black dude didn't help molly with the box.he dont owe her shyt:camby:

Last edited:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
Breh look word w/o his dreads. Lawrence gonna get eaten alive by these white girls
latest

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Man this some bullshyt!!! Every week Lawrence getting caught up in some bullshyt!

Now he's gonna start PAWGing and eventually get screwed over by a white woman while Issa's gonna fukk with white men and be perfectly alright!!!:martin:

I cannot stand for this Anti-black male propaganda. I can feel all the writers from Ebony, Blavity, The Root, and Hello Beautiful typing away at this episode and the "issues" with black men.
hqdefault.jpg

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
another dope ep......

Issa: "i was doing good till lawrence made me fall in love and shyt..." :mjlol:

I felt for Tasha again in this one...cuz i've done what lawrence did (and worse) to chicks....def should have told her he wanted out when she curved him for some damn How To Get Away With Murder....:camby:

the dudes faces that was talkin to Issa at the lounge....:mjlol:

wonder why Molly was starin at the interracial couple so hard...didn't look like hate...looked more like envy...:jbhmm:

once again Issa shirt game is on point HUMP: Lets Make America Gyrate Again...:banderas:

sick of Issa leadin us to believe that she don't use condoms during random sex tho...:stopitslime:

is molly gonna fukk that fraternity dude that she met up with at the shop?...she gonna do her sorority sis like that....:picard: