Having A Good Smile Appreciation Thread.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Real shyt, I noticed that I be smiling more in my pics lately and I must say that my shyt is nice. :smugdraper:

It's funny to me that nikkas be trying to look tough all the time. Mean mugging the camera. They on that "Practice Looking Hard" shyt. Every picture they looking mad and upset about something. fukk that, if im feeling good and somebody snapping a pic. Im cheesing on that shyt.

I got this broad on my facebook that keep trying to take "sexy" pics but all the pics she got this blank look on her face and that shyt is ugly as fukk to me.

Ain't nothing more sexy to me than a broad with a nice smile.

I be feeling like if you not smiling in atleast one of your pics, you got some fukked up teeth or something.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I don't smile too much...but when I do bytches say i look like a cocky young heel :smugbiden:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
most i might do is grin

i aint givin big ol watermelon mouth smiles shyts gay

Binary

Banned
Daps
I thought you were talking about smilies :snoop:

LMAO same

I was about to post mine....

:bitter:

Regarding the thread: I don't know how to smile because I never smiled as a kid.
I have this half smirk, smile thing I got going on.

Binary

Banned
Daps
Were you abused as a child, scared to smile, they called you ugly?

I really had nothing to smile about. My mom got re-married, so did my dad. School sucked. I was pretty jaded when I was younger.

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
So now it's gay to smile in pictures :mindblown:

smilin in pictures is as gay as it comes
i could see if u in the moment and a nikka happen to snap u while ur mouth is open

but takin pictures and posin with ur mouth open is some :wrist: shyt

u waitin for a dikk in ur mouth or somethin nikka? :weirdo: :gag: :laugh:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I really had nothing to smile about. My mom got re-married, so did my dad. School sucked. I was pretty jaded when I was younger.

Yeah I notice that in a few your pictures you got the :smugfavre: smile going on lol. Not totally smiling but not totally upset. When I come to Winnipeg ill make you smile real hard baby girl :blessed:...we can smile together :ahh: