Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When a girl decides to cut you off, just roll with it.
Never ever try to convince her otherwise. You'll never be viewed as more than a weak bytch even if you got her back.

Take that L and move on to the next one, breh.
There's always another fish in the sea.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
When a girl decides to cut you off, just roll with it.
Never ever try to convince her otherwise. You'll never be viewed as more than a weak bytch even if you got her back.

Take that L and move on to the next one, breh.
There's always another fish in the sea.
Fyi...

Last edited:

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Fyi...

She never really "cut me off".. as i said we have been texting and talking everyday since we broke up and she never mentioned dude..

And i asked her why not and she says "because i knew u would stop talking to me for good, and i dont want to lose to for some guy who i may or may not even be serious about"

She knew that if i knew she had a boyfriend i would have backed off and stopped commincating with her out of respect (i always told her that )

Why did you break up in the first place? Besides if your values and gers don't align it's not going to work out.

You said you are not interested in being a family man, if she is then you are setting-yourself up for another break up.

She likes you and has feelings because you have history.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
No disrespect but SHE AINT SHYT
:camby:

There is no reason for her to be even talking with u or making out with u if she is with this new dude who got his shyt together

Sounds like she with him for security

Fukk day hoe it's obvious she wants some ENTERTAINMENT from u

Play the SIDEPIECE ROLE and JUST DIKK HER DOWN and STOP SWEATING HER

it's obvious that dude might got more money

But he is BORING

SHE AINT WIFEY MATERIAL

STOP CRYING OVER HER MAN U EMBARRASSING US (HARD ON HOES)

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
So you're letting her cry on your shoulder, kissing her, getting her all warmed up so she can leave and go buss it open for this other nikka? :snoop: Stop.

You have two choices. if you can keep your emotions in check then just convince her to fukk. Keep hitting on the side and eventually turn that bytch out, or make her hate you tryin.

if you're gonna be emotional about it you need to cut contact now. Your only choices at this point are play her or get played. She chose. Relationships done.

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
So you're letting her cry on your shoulder, kissing her, getting her all warmed up so she can leave and go buss it open for this other nikka? :snoop: Stop.

You have two choices. if you can keep your emotions in check then just convince her to fukk. Keep hitting on the side and eventually turn that bytch out, or make her hate you tryin.

if you're gonna be emotional about it you need to cut contact now. Your only choices at this point are play her or get played. She chose. Relationships done.
Bad advice

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Typical Coli responses...#HOH #FDB etc:snoop:
I should have known better to come to.you all with my problems.. ill read each response with a grain of salt

Yup

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Life
Contemplated... we just argue too much over the smallest shyt.. and shes not very submissive (which is what i normally like in a femal)

We have been on and off for 7 years

But this past year we have been just speaking and friends and i feel like i kinda have a better understanding as to who she is and who I am personality wise... without all of our fukking clouding my mind... and i was thinking about giving it one last shot:ld:

Why you looking for submissive in someone you don't plan on wifing? And if in 7 years it didn't work out what makes you think it will workout this go round.

7 years is too long of a time especially for a girl to waste for someone that is just a boyfriend. That's why I am against people having a sexual relationship too early it always clouds people's judgements

You need to move on and cut her off.

And she is wrong for entertaining you and this new guy at the same time. It doesn't sound like she is ready to move on although she should.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Has he busted on her with no condom? If yes she ain't yours no more.

• Dap
Reactions: MGM