Have we discussed@chocolatequeen trying to get people to diss black men to save her white daddy?

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
She's pretty. I don't know why men on this forum judging his looks. I remember when @Serious made a thread about his ex white girlfriend and nobody checked him. She's avarage at best and posters on the coli never went in on him.

So you're encouraging people to go in on a black poster in relation to them going in on a cac poster? Interesting :jbhmm:

Thats what I didn't get about her comment. Its like she can't understand how the dynamic would be different, and how we're not being hypocritical at all...strange.......:mjpls:

Nope! Just calling out fatherless hypocritical coli men.
45ApxtSl.png

What are you calling out though? That we're being hypocritical because we're NOT shytting on another black person like we are a white person?

Are you finally gonna post some names? Who exactly are these fatherless men? :jbhmm:
Why would you even use the term fatherless?:jbhmm:

Even @Knuckles Red was baffled by this shyt and called her out :heh:
These are your posting queens brehs @Barnett114 @Prynce y'all see it :mjpls:

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/no-joke.383773/
It was in that thread

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
LOL in my thread about the thot gene. she tried to come up with that same struggle ass smiley and i snet her dumb ass packing :ghghgh:

I believe in the man hoe genes. It's very contagious and I hope y'all dikks fall off.
45ApxtSl.png

men are designed to do as we please. you females are designed to SHUT the fukc UP and get back in the kitchen :krs:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Worst female posters breh. I even have female posters chastising me and saying I'm ashamed of my hair because i don't call it nappy :heh:
When I've been natural with my locs longer than they have been getting periods :heh:
Imagine someone saying you're ashamed of your hair because you don't call it a derogatory term :laff: