Has The NBA Ever Seen A Team Like This Years Golden State Warriors?

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Call me a homer or whatever you want to call me but the question has to be asked. Has the league seen a team this elite on both ends of the floor? We're the 2007 Phoenix Suns Offense meets the 2011 Chicago Bulls defense. Take the fact that I'm a Dubs fan out of the equation and ask yourself when was the last time you seen a team like this? Check the offensive and defensive stats if you think in hyperbolizing.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
:upsetfavre: we get it. can we wait til they win somethin
Not one person on the Coli said that shyt about that Bulls team when D-Rose won the MVP. Not One!!! nikkas appreciated the season and was optimistic as fukk IIRC. Nobody said let's wait until the playoffs when talking about that team during the regular season.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Call me a homer or whatever you want to call me but the question has to be asked. Has the league seen a team this elite on both ends of the floor? We're the 2007 Phoenix Suns Offense meets the 2011 Chicago Bulls defense. Take the fact that I'm a Dubs fan out of the equation and ask yourself when was the last time you seen a team like this? Check the offensive and defensive stats if you think in hyperbolizing.

atlanta-hawks-1970s-1980s.gif