Han Solo: A Star Wars Story [Official Thread] (2018)

CHL

Superstar
Daps
Edit: Teaser

4lSMiA6.png

The as-yet-untitled Han Solo Anthology film is the upcoming second film in the Star Wars Anthology Series. The film is centered on a young Han Solo, portrayed by Alden Ehrenreich, as he becomes the smuggler audiences first met in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. It also features Chewbacca in what has been described as an "origin story" for the two characters. It will be directed by Christopher Miller and Phil Lord and written by Lawrence Kasdan and Jon Kasdan. The film is scheduled to be released on May 25, 2018.[1]

Alden Ehrenreich Is Han Solo | StarWars.com

Alden Ehrenreich contracted for three Star Wars appearances? • Making Star Wars

Video: Han Solo: A Star Wars Story Panel Highlights! • Making Star Wars

Donald Glover Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in Upcoming Han Solo Star Wars Stand-Alone Film | StarWars.com

Emilia Clarke Joins the Han Solo Stand-Alone Film | StarWars.com

Donald Glover Speaks on Being Lando Calrissian in the Untitled Han Solo Star Wars Story • Making Star Wars

Cinematographer Bradford Young teases Han Solo Star Wars Story • Making Star Wars

Kathleen Kennedy confirms February start time for Han Solo filming! • Making Star Wars

Rumor: Could the untitled Star Wars: Han Solo stand-alone see a December 13th, 2018 release date? • Making Star Wars

Woody Harrelson to play Han's mentor in Han Solo spin-off film? • Making Star Wars

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
This has potential to be goat. All they have to do is follow the books already out there.

Tells the stories of Han when he a prisioner on a spice planet and saved Chewie. His run ins with crime lords and gun slingers. His legendary sabbac tournament where he won the Falcon from my nikka Lando. So much piff :wow: i need to dust off my books

CHL

Superstar
Daps
This has potential to be goat. All they have to do is follow the books already out there.

Tells the stories of Han when he a prisioner on a spice planet and saved Chewie. His run ins with crime lords and gun slingers. His legendary sabbac tournament where he won the Falcon from my nikka Lando. So much piff :wow: i need to dust off my books
Han Solo/Legends if anyone wants to get an overview of those now non-canon stories.

The American

Defending America against cacs
Daps
This movie will be pure shyt. Only Harrison is Han (rhymes with Dan)