I hope my nigggas still prayed for me

sMYm7.gif

Cowboys 34 Lions 22

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
And you will punished for your demonic behavior :sitdown:. Church starts at 11:15 for me....might ask the lord for a special blessing :lawd:
I usually go at 9 and Im out in more than enough time to go play the parlay and make it home before 12. I woke up at 8 and couldn't shake the Crown from last night off.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I usually go at 9 and Im out in more than enough time to go play the parlay and make it home before 12. I woke up at 8 and couldn't shake the Crown from last night off.
LMAO @ going to church early enough so you will get home in time to GAMBLE :why: nikkas aint shyt these days :heh:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reggie Bush is active and good to go for Sunday's Detroit Lions game, but Micheal Spurlock will not play.

Tweet (5) Share (9) Share 6 Comments
As expected, Detroit Lions running back Reggie Bush is active for Sunday's game against the Dallas Cowboys. He sat out practice on Friday with a knee injury, but that won't stop him from playing. As he said on Friday, he's suiting up against the Cowboys.

Also suiting up for the Lions on Sunday: starting left tackle Riley Reiff and right tackle Jason Fox. Both players were on the injury report all week, but they are active, although LaAdrian Waddle is going to start at right tackle. (Corey Hilliard was ruled out on Friday and is inactive as a result.)

Perhaps the most notable player on the inactives list for the Lions on Sunday is wide receiver Micheal Spurlock, who has been the team's returner all season. When Jeremy Ross was brought up from the practice squad, there was speculation that he was going to take over the return duties, and it appears that will in fact happen, at least for Sunday's game.

Here's the full list of players who are inactive for the Lions:

QB Kellen Moore
RB Mikel Leshoure
WR Nate Burleson
WR Micheal Spurlock
OT Corey Hilliard
C Leroy Harris
CB Jonte Green

And here is the list of Cowboys inactives, which includes several notable names:

RB DeMarco Murray
WR Miles Austin
OT Darrion Weems
C Phil Costa
DE DeMarcus Ware
LB DeVonte Holloman
S J.J. Wilcox

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD