Gun owners...what do you think about this:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's like anything else. If guns are your hobby just don't watch or steer clear of sites and website where they are doing it wrong.

It's like that with every hobby.

Working out: people complain about lifters and bodybuilders using incorrect form, or drugs.

Hell I'm on grilling / bbq forums and people will dismiss you if you use Kingsford charcoal or any type of briquettes vs hardwood or lump charcoal, using stainless steel vs cast iron.

I watch a lot of hunting videos and people bytch about improper kills or improper handling of game.

If he were that bad people wouldnt watch and his channel would fail. I'm not watching based on the comments.

It's like someone saying "Eww, this stinks! Smell this!" And you taking a big ass whiff.

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
It's like anything else. If guns are your hobby just don't watch or steer clear of sites and website where they are doing it wrong.

It's like that with every hobby.

Working out: people complain about lifters and bodybuilders using incorrect form, or drugs.

Hell I'm on grilling / bbq forums and people will dismiss you if you use Kingsford charcoal or any type of briquettes vs hardwood or lump charcoal, using stainless steel vs cast iron.

I watch a lot of hunting videos and people bytch about improper kills or improper handling of game.

If he were that bad people wouldnt watch and his channel would fail. I'm not watching based on the comments.

It's like someone saying "Eww, this stinks! Smell this!" And you taking a big ass whiff.
Facts. Everybody is a fukking expert on the internet.
Comments on a barber giving buttery ass fades: "You call that a fade:scust:?"
Cooking videos: "That shyt looks :scust:"
Always a fat pasty cac on every martial arts forum that SWEARS he would give Bruce Lee that work :mjlol:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts. Everybody is a fukking expert on the internet.
Comments on a barber giving buttery ass fades: "You call that a fade:scust:?"
Cooking videos: "That shyt looks :scust:"
Always a fat pasty cac on every martial arts forum that SWEARS he would give Bruce Lee that work :mjlol:
The more opinions youre exposed to, the faster you learn.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Isn't there a YouTube video of a firearms safety expert actually firing his gun in the classroom?