GTA V On PS4 Runs At 1080p: "This Is Sandbox You've Dreamt About" says OPM

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Earlier this week we talked about a full info blow out of Grand Theft Auto V PlayStation 4 version is coming to soon via Official PlayStation Magazine latest issue. Now guess what, full 10 page cover story from the magazine's latest issue has been leaked on internet.

gta-v-ps4-artwork.jpg

The first important details we discovered from the OPM Info Blowout GTA V PS4 coverage is that the game runs at glorious 1080p. The magazine states: "Grand Theft Auto V on PlayStation 4 breathes fresh, oh-so-new-gen life into the greatest game ever committed to Blu-Ray"

"Glimmering 1080p presentation, hugely increased draw distance, 100 new songs, fresh wild-life, a bumper version of GTA Online, this is sandbox you've dreamt about ever since you slotted Sony's angular baby under your TV"

You can check out the snaphot from the magazine below. GTA V is scheduled to launch on PS4 on November 18, 2014. We have cut the text from the leaked screenshot stating Native 1080p resolution. Check them out below.

gta-v-ps4-1080p-rumor-2.png

NOTE: We can't post the full OPM's GTA V Cover Story Leak Scans here due to copyright claim. Just for confirmation purpose of 1080p resolution on PS4, here are the two scans.

http://www.gamepur.com/news/16707-grand-theft-auto-v-playstation-4-runs-1080p.html

I was not planning on double dipping for this game but......:whoo:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Did they increase the amount of players on GTA online too?
Doubled the amount. That was leaked before the game landed last year

It was believed to be for the PC and next gen versions. I haven't played GTA5 yet, and I got it right in front of me
Hopefully they do some kind of deal on trade ins