Great Coli/Local Projects Get Stickies Right? I Guarantee This Album Will Be Banged By All Of Yall.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
If this shyt is not one of the best overall projects you have heard this year, then I will cash YOU out 5,000 In Coli cash off rip :yeshrug:. From the level of energy, to lyrics, to hooks (all the hooks are :banderas:), to melodies, to voice presence, etc. Everything that makes a great versatile project is here. Although Dobbs has adjusted to todays climate by being more energetic, BEATS/HOOKS NEVER PLAY MORE OF A ROLE THAN THE LYRICS. If you are a straight up HIP HOP head (Wu Tang, Lupe, Nas, etc) then you can rock with this shyt as a current climate lyracist, or click on the Overflow Vol 1 mixtape from years ago when Dobbs was straight up lyrical :yeshrug:.

Its something on here for everybody, and im hoping to get this stickied. I added a few tracks to the original 12, so some of these aint make the actual cut. He has videos on youtube if you want to see more, but my desire is just to get you nikkas in on this hotness.

I aint posted in the booth in a while, but yall nikkas know me and I fukks with a lot of yall. Troll nikkas stay the fukk away from me breh :mjlol:. Bang this shyt whenever you can, if you got time right now, you will miss out on a lot of shyt if you dont at least make it to track 11. Thanks in advance my nikkas :salute:

Ron Dobbs - Truth Be Told 2 (the Album)

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
"just because we from the same hood, that shyt dont mean we homies, you would cross me quicker than a stranger just because you know me/sick of all these p*ssy rappers and the records they be makin, sick of DJ's at the station, sick of people saying be patient/sick of fukkin bytches that aint have to come thru immigration, sick of snitchin nikkas, half u boys providing information/book me for a show, pull up to yo party in a spaceship, shoot a park across the street, u hoe ass nikkas betta not say shyt/

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Dead ass, the way u described it, I thought you were about to plug my album :dead:

JULY 1ST

:salute: Don't sleep.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
What kinda name is Ron Dobbs
hes related to the goat
lou-dobbs-tonight.jpg

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
@A.V.

Yo breh, I think u could use some more energetic production homie. Your bars are good and hooks are good, but sometimes a nikka gotta adjust to whats poppin to maximize them shyts. I got a dawg ass producer for you I could refer you to, anytime u hear the "Turnt Up Beats" in some of Dobbs tracks, thats who im talking about.

With that being said, I love the fukkin grimey production you got. I need to grab a few of those homie. If u got a plug for me, holla back bruh.