Goldberg edited his moveset for WM 2k17

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
"Now everybody is like 'Goldberg can only go two moves, he can't go 13 seconds without sweating; how they going to put on a show at this one to be better or much better or great compared to what they did before?' No pressure on me, guys!

"The two moves or the three moves that you've seen already are just... here's the deal, okay? Here's the difference, and this really pisses me off sometimes too, some people like to watch Evander Holyfield go 12 rounds to a decision; some people like to watch Mike Tyson go out, throw one shot, lift the guy off his damn feet, and put him on his back; I just so happen to be that guy who lifts people off their feet from on their back. So if somebody says 'hey, man, would you like to go out and be Evander Holyfield and go 12 rounds and go to a decision?' My answer is going to be 'hell no.' That's what most people do. I was born into this position and I'm going to do what I'm told to do and I'm going to do, at the end of the day, what I think people want to see.

"Hopefully at 33 I'm able to bring out some stuff that I haven't shown, that I haven't been able to do because of constraints. This ain't gonna be no... hey, he knows what's coming, I know what's coming. I don't think we're gonna catch each other by surprise. So I think this is gonna be a bloodfest. It's gonna be a knock down, drag out war and if I get him in the Thai Plum, don't think I'm not going to drive one of my knees straight through his solar plexus. I may have been away for a long time and I may not have been practicing my wrestling moves throughout the years but going back to what's in ya, I still have a lot of that stuff in me and I still can do a lot of it. I'm going to have to bring every single thing out of me at 33. I just gotta learn to relax, learn to have fun in there while I'm smashing him, and regulate my air. I believe that it was much more important for me to be aesthetically what I was like in the past as opposed to a dude who could run around for 20 minutes."
:ohhh: potential classic on deck

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I believe that it was much more important for me to be aesthetically what I was like in the past as opposed to a dude who could run around for 20 minutes."

couldn't agree more, first thing in wrasslin is that the wrassler must LOOK the part and be a compelling character. Second, have the storyline for the characters. Third, tell a story in the ring.

Nowhere in the three foundations of wrasslin is it necessary to do any flippy shyt or even have any technical abilities in the ring

Last edited:

HYDRO

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
N.W.I.
As much hate as he gets
With those 3 moves he's been entertaining as he'll
Blown up and eerything

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It'd be cool if he brought back his gorilla press slams

Gorilla%2BPress%2BFront%2BSlam.gif

BillGoldberg-GorillaPressandPowerSl.gif~c200

Finisher worthy, impressive move

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
WWE and the industry itself let these stupid wrestling marks fool them into thinking wrasslin is about "skill" fukk that shyt.
Acting isn't about what class you went to or the technique you use, its about connecting with the audience period.
You do that you are a success.
Itws why Tom Cruise, Clint Eastwood, Arnold, Sly, Sam Jackson, and co are better actors who get paid more than bums like Cumberbytch, and the other folks. They put asses in the seat and connect with the audicence.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
WWE and the industry itself let these stupid wrestling marks fool them into thinking wrasslin is about "skill" fukk that shyt.
Acting isn't about what class you went to or the technique you use, its about connecting with the audience period.
Itws why Tom Cruise, Clint Eastwood, Arnold, Sly, Sam Jackson, and co are better actors who get paid more than bums like Cumberbytch, and the other folks. They put asses in the seat and connect with the audicence.
When I rate a match or a wrestler I go from music hit => end of segment. I don't care why I'm entertained, if I am entertained, scoreboard.

Brock is legit the most entertaining wrestler out there, it's hillarious to see people complain about him or Goldberg...They're great, why doesn't matter.

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Someone find my quote from ages back saying this would be a faux thai/mma match and rep me for being right as usual

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

exactly, it's why Goldberg and Brock are the most over talent in the business and marks crying about their schedules :heh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When I rate a match or a wrestler I go from music hit => end of segment. I don't care why I'm entertained, if I am entertained, scoreboard.

Brock is legit the most entertaining wrestler out there, it's hillarious to see people complain about him or Goldberg...They're great, why doesn't matter.

Aj styles is the most entertaining grappler and been so since 2001, since the Daniels series.
Only people who domestically say they were as entertaining is a guy like angle, punk Nigel, Aries, Danielson.
The rest of the shyt outside a few others is just bias by the WWE.

Anything entertaining in the WWE ring post 2001.
Had already been done in an indy by a better worker who was just stigma'd from WWE bias bullshyt.
Brock was only entertaining under WWE smashmouth me at best and the spectacle of how he would be after diverticulitis.
Of which I have not been impressed by Brock outside of punk since he forgot to eat his veggies and if we were not sick of orange goblin like cena booking.
I don't think anyone would have enjoyed this lesnar run.
after he was buried and by cripple ache and had to be repackaged at mania versus taker.
German suplex drivers are outdated by twenty years by just puro standards as a dramatic thing.
So I don't get everyone's fascination with Brock past casuals.
Other than punk vs Brock I have not seen any real quality in Brock matches.
Especially if I judge his previous WWE run to this current run.
As Brock has no real workrate or psychology match to match.
since returning from not eating his veggies.

Art Barr