#GMB Actor Michael Jace (Star Trek, The Shield, The Wire, etc) gets 40 years for killing his wife.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Went from...

latest

To......

636011626508970313-539247806.jpg

Actor Michael Jace gets 40 years in prison - CNN.com

Michael Andrew Jace, the actor who played a cop on the gritty FX series "The Shield," was sentenced Friday to 40 years in prison for the murder of his wife.

Jace, 53, was found guilty last monthof shooting his wife to death at their Los Angeles home in front of the couple's two young sons, the Los Angeles district attorney's office said.

The actor was upset April Jace wanted a divorce and was obsessed with the belief that she was seeing someone else, Deputy District Attorney Tannaz Mokayef told jurors in her opening statement at trial.

Jace shot his wife once in the back after she arrived at the house on May 19, 2014, Mokayef said.

He then shot her two more times in her legs in front of their sons, who were ages 8 and 5 at the time, the prosecutor said.

Jace then called 911 and reported the shooting to the police.

His father-in-law also called 911 as he drove to his daughter's home after receiving a message from Jace about the shooting.
"My son-in-law called me and texted me and said come get the kids because he shot April, our daughter," he said in a recording released by the Los Angeles Fire Department.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
That nikka wasn't getting no checks in Hollywood

He was living in hyde park, which is a ghetto... no wonder his crazy ass snap