"Give a platform to nappy headed hoes brehs" - NoChillJones (bushed to shadow realm)

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
@Op give a platform to nappy headed hoes brehs..........:mjlol::mjlol:

from http://www.thecoli.com/threads/stac...r-being-used-to-further-whitewash-rap.623431/

coli posts that make old CACS do the:banderas:

breh had to boot up the most blackest avi he could find after that one
:pachaha:
29537.jpg

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
When a black man says ignorant shyt like that do they ever think back on they own family to see the logic applies?
I be damned if some other nikka let alone a fukking CAC say this bullshyt to one of my own!!

Shall I post anyone of the threads of you nikkas shytting unmercifully on black women?

You know why this shyt is so fukking stupid because if Don Imus never said you programmed "we sick" ass nikkas wouldnt be upset. But because whitey says it should upset you...you nikkas get upset....I got a fukking warning stating "hate speech"....right after that my wife (a black woman) was called a hoe...:weirdo:...its programmed thinking and its pitiful

If you nikkas aint being told what to think you aint thinking at all.

Awaits the next black single mother and why the black man dont owe em shyt thread to emerge....:facepalm:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I love all black women.......
You'll never ever catch me on some suspect bullsh#t.
It's like everyday black women are always under attack by someone

If black men don't care to elevate black women, were in trouble as a race, we are in trouble now..

I love black women as well...my wife and daughter...what's ya point

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
He changed his avatar to some swap meet pro black art soon as he got exposed:russ:

Told yall @NoChillJones is a dikk breath having c00n. Plus his wife is as big as a house and gets enjoyed by every swinging dikk in a 50 mile radius. I even took a stab at her:mjgrin:

I want receipts that show he's Black. All his posts reek of racist cac.