@Giselle is a trust fund baby

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im 33 and dont have snap chat...and dont know how to use it....However I drive a Range Rover and you dont

LOL What did you think you were doing?

You don't know me.
A range rover is one of the cars that I drive/ride in. Going to and from one of my houses or school.
Braging about a car b/c that's probably the only thing you have @ 33 :mjlol: & probably just bought it too.

I just noticed you said drive and not own. You're probably leasing your shxt. LOL

Have something to explain @Giselle :martin:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Here is the start of the convo. & He's still going like he didn't start. It was in a thread about old people. I started it with a clip of Jay Z not knowing what snapchat is, then shared a story about my dad not knowing what a dm is or what "it goes down in the dm/pm" means (from the song). This 33 year old must have felt old, bothered or personally attacked by my thread. lol

This was his response.
Im 33 and dont have snap chat...and dont know how to use it....However I drive a Range Rover and you dont

So I let him know. :queen:
LOL What did you think you were doing?

You don't know me.
A range rover is one of the cars that I drive/ride in. Going to and from one of my houses or school.
Braging about a car b/c that's probably the only thing you have @ 33 :mjlol: & probably just bought it too.

I just noticed you said drive and not own. You're probably leasing your shxt. LOL

& he keeps going on and on.

Have something to explain @Giselle :martin:
LOL

Nope. :queen:

I'm not a trust fund baby. My parents just still pay for my stuff, and my sibblings.

Why did you even start this thread?

I'm glad that you added his post so it doesn't look like I'm running around here trying to show off or something. That's really "lame". Idk why he even started that.

Last edited:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
LOL

Nope. :queen:

I'm not a trust fund baby. My parents just still pay for my stuff, and my sibblings.

Why did you even start this thread?

I'm glad that you added his post so it doesn't look like I'm running around here just braging. That's really "lame". Idk why he even started that.

Oh so it's not yours? Your parents still support you.

TRY GOD

BOTH SIDES.
Daps
Reppin
GOD
76c361422aa99acc2f35174d4b785557.png
how is this thread going to go

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
How was she not in the running for WPOTY?

Considering it's only Febuary and Strawberry got banned, we might as well have a re-do :yeshrug:

Whose alias are you?

You are the same one who pmed me about my post about short guys when you barely had any posts. Telling me that I was being mean and need to "chill out" with that.

Your feelings are just hurt.

Some of you guys are so sensitive.