George R.R. Martin sends Marvel to BOLIVIA "I'm tired of Marvel villains" LMAO

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
what that thang smell like Maahhvel?

George R.R. Martin is a proud Marvel fanboy, as he admits in his most recent post on his "Not a Blog" LiveJournal. And while the Song of Ice and Fire author initially had his doubts about Paul Rudd's "Ant-Man," he was pretty pleased with the film, writing that it was "right up there" with some of the studio's best. There's one thing, though, Martin doesn't like about Marvel's movies.

In his post about "Ant-Man" from Tuesday, Martin wrote that one of his "quibbles" with the Marvel franchise is its villains. "I am tired of this Marvel movie trope where the bad guy has the same powers as the hero," Martin wrote, citing examples of the Hulk vs. Abomination and Spider-Man vs. Venom. "I want more films where the hero and the villain have wildly different powers," Martin wrote. "That makes the action much more interesting."

If anyone knows bad guys, it's Martin, who has created a fair share of despicable and evil characters in his book series alone. (Think Joffrey and Ramsay.) Maybe Marvel should commission Martin to pen one of their superhero films.

Dear Marvel, George R.R. Martin Is Tired Of Your Villains

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
the audacity of this fat fukk
ucD0sxP.png

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
So i already see marvel fanboys mad so they are talking shyt about him. Now just waiting for someone to post bu bu bu but DC and then the cypher is complete.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Real talk tho: is everyone going to be crucified for the slightest criticism of these flicks? I mean the man said he liked the movie and had a lot of fun with it but he had one issue, and he's not the first to voice that issue, so what's the big deal? Does it hurt your enjoyment of it because someone points out an issue they had with it?