George Hill on LeBron James: Only God is scarier than him

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
LeBron James earned some major praise from opponent George Hill on a night when he uncharacteristically blew two plays at the end of a playoff game.

James turned the ball over in back-to-back possessions to end the Miami Heat’s 97-93 loss to the Indiana Pacers. On both plays, he threw passes that were snagged by Indiana’s defense. After the game, Hill was asked how the Pacers were able to defend James in those situations, especially after LeBron burned them twice in a row at the end of Game 1.

“George, is there any player in the world more dangerous with the ball in that situation, facing the floor, looking at the defense, than LeBron James? And how do you guys pick him off not once but twice in that situation?” a reporter asked him.

Hill responded by comparing James to God.

“Yeah, it’s only like one person that’s like more scarier than that, and that’s God,” said Hill. “I’m sure if we’re looking at him in the face we’d be very nervous. I’m sure he could make all the plays that we want people to make.
:devil:
“But LeBron’s a great player. He’s the MVP for a reason. He’s one of the best that ever played this game. He’s a big focal point, and we know that when he’s up there probing the floor and looking at everything, that we can’t just focus on him. We have to focus on the people around him because he’s a great playmaker. He has our full attention.”

When asked about Hill’s remarks, King James said he was far from being a deity.

George Hill on LeBron James: Only God is more scary than him | Larry Brown Sports

i thought lebron's peers never openly praised him?:krs:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You really want to compare who gets more love by peers? We can do that if you want to.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
LeBron is going to dunk on your head now with a smile

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Only gawd eh?
MrmOw.png

Henryflo1

All Star
Daps
nikka been stanning Lebron since he came in the league.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
Nothing wrong with praise from your peers, but the timing was wrong. Same goes for Lebron with Paul George dap during the game a few nights