Genome Mapping of Ancient Egyptian mummies shows SUB-SAHARAN AFRICAN LINEAGE!!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mummy Genetics Study May Be Prelude To Widespread Genome Mapping Of Ancient Egyptians

cacs and arabs are gonna be :damn: when the results come out

this is being done by the same group that showed a couple of months ago that Ramses III and King Tut were most genetically similar to modern day populations in Sub-Saharan Africa. :whoo:

http://dnatribes.com/dnatribes-digest-2013-02-01.pdf

These results indicate that both Ramesses III and Unknown Man E (possibly his son Pentawer) shared an ancestral component with present day populations of Sub-Saharan Africa.

A previous issue of DNA Tribes Digest identified African related ancestry for King Tut and other royal mummies from the Amarna Period. In this issue, results indicate that the later pharaoh Ramesses III also inherited alleles that are most frequent in present day populations of Sub-Saharan Africa. This provides additional, independent evidence of Sub-Saharan African ancestry (possibly among several ancestral components) for pharaonic families of ancient Egypt.

First it was the Ancient Egyptians were white. When that didn't fly they said they were Arab. When that couldn't be proven they started claiming that East Africans weren't black. Now that the DNA proves that the Ancient Egyptians descended from Central Africans, are they gonna claim the Masai aren't black? :russ:

Just accept the reality that the first great civilization on planet earth was created by the BLACK MAN. Its sad that it has to take DNA analysis to get some of these cacs to accept the truth. I would've hoped seeing images like King Tut and his mom (below) all over the Pyramid Walls would've been enough.

by505ce08f.jpg

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
[ame=http://youtu.be/LSwqN_AEKT4]'EGYPT WAS A BLACK LAND: THE SONG' / SHAKKA-AHMOSE - YouTube[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfuo0GACyqE"]AFRICAN EGYPTIAN TRADITION: USE OF ANIMAL FAT FOR HAIR GEL - YouTube[/ame]

for this who still don't wanna believe.....go to the 1:32 mark of this video to see Black Africans LIVING RIGHT NOW with hair styles like the Ancient Egyptians

Ancient Egyptians were BLACK. Accept the reality.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Truly....who the fukk cares?

And I say this from a white man who knows without a doubt that Egyptians were not white like me and has zero fukks given about what color Egyptians were.

Why are you touting this? Do you feel like if its proven you can mention it to a cop when he's racially profiling you and he'll say 'My bad, this changes everything?"

How will this make your life better? Will you walk down the street with your chest puffed out a little further?

I do not understand.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Truly....who the fukk cares?

And I say this from a white man who knows without a doubt that Egyptians were not white like me and has zero fukks given about what color Egyptians were.

Why are you touting this? Do you feel like if its proven you can mention it to a cop when he's racially profiling you and he'll say 'My bad, this changes everything?"

How will this make your life better? Will you walk down the street with your chest puffed out a little further?

I do not understand.

:why: Because your race has tried for 500 years to whitewash the history of black people. For 500 years, white supremacy has been predicated to the belief that black people are inferior and have contributed nothing to civilization. For 500 years, Europeans have denied the true heritage of Egypt's black history to make Africans feel that they have contributed nothing to human civilization.

Now that we try to reclaim our true heritage you claim it doesn't matter. Well if that was the case, then maybe you shouldn't have tried to white wash history for the last 500 years.

fukk off.

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
:why: Because your race has tried for 500 years to whitewash the history of black people. For 500 years, white supremacy has been predicated to the belief that black people are inferior and have contributed nothing to civilization. For 500 years, Europeans have denied the true heritage of Egypt's black history to make Africans feel that they have contributed nothing to human civilization.

Now that we try to reclaim our true heritage you claim it doesn't matter. Well if that was the case, then maybe you shouldn't have tried to white wash history for the last 500 years.

fukk off.

I grew up in a state thats 96% Caucasian. I don't know a single person who thinks and or cares if Egyptians are 'black' or 'brown'.

Egypt is in Africa. Africa is where homo sapiens came from. The first homo sapiens were black.

Where is all the bickering?

Sounds like the people you should be concerned with are Arabs, not whites. Whites know Egyptians weren't white, so whatever they were should matter very little to them.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I grew up in a state thats 96% Caucasian. I don't know a single person who thinks and or cares if Egyptians are 'black' or 'brown'.

Egypt is in Africa. Africa is where homo sapiens came from. The first homo sapiens were black.

Sounds like the people you should be concerned with are Arabs, not whites. Whites know Egyptians weren't white, so whatever they were should matter very little to them.

i have no idea what people you meet think, but european historians and hollywood clearly tried to white wash egypt's blackness

if 96 percent of the people you meet are historians or hollywood producers than that might mean something, but if those 96 percent are just the regular type people that get on leno's show and dont now what the capital of the US is then that doesnt mean anything

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
Humans are humans. I don't know why y'all are so hung up on this race shyt.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

:what: Why are you bringing this up? Nobody is arguing the origin of man. They are talking about what groups of today are related by DNA to the Ancient Egyptians.

Never met a white person that has said that they were black people...never. When I was in high school Ancient Egypt was whitewashed as some kind of extension of Greece. Now, studies are proving a lot of them wrong and now it is chalked up as 'who cares'. Typical white response.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
:what: Why are you bringing this up? Nobody is arguing the origin of man. They are talking about what groups of today are related by DNA to the Ancient Egyptians.

Never met a white person that has said that they were black people...never. When I was in high school Ancient Egypt was whitewashed as some kind of extension of Greece. Now, studies are proving a lot of them wrong and now it is chalked up as 'who cares'. Typical white response.

most people know they were dark skinned brah :merchant:

the dispute happens when west african slave descendants claim to have built the pyramids which is some vulture steeez:umad: