Gears of War 3 is criminally underrated

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Idk man... It seems like this game doesn't get the recognition it deserves. shyt was like one of the best TPS last gen imo(Speaking only about MP). I was disappointed to see the player count drop off so fast a few months after launch. Game has the best feeling kills and movement options for a grounded TPS. This video is just :wow:

Last edited:

JLR Steez

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RI
I recently picked up gears 3 to finish the campaign, but I've gotten locked in on multiplayer. shyt is fun. Sawwed off is wack, I only use the gnasher

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that shyt looks MAD arcadey and cheap with all the wall bouncing.....is this sarcasm? Im not feeling that wall bouncing cheap shyt at all.
It's an exploitation of the cover system mechanic. It looks arcadey but it's very hard to pull of and land kills with. It feels great to do. It's not cheap because it's hard to actually do.

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
It's an exploitation of the cover system mechanic. It looks arcadey but it's very hard to pull of and land kills with. It feels great to do. It's not cheap because it's hard to actually do.

I could never truly get the hang of the wall-bounce and I played and enjoyed that game for 2-3 years. The best MP game of last gen imo I'm probably forgetting some shyt like MW2, but this shyt was beast when it dropped. You had 4 player co-op online campaign, horde mode, and tons of mp match options.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Not a single shooter last gen with a better, more polished MP package.

Idk man... It seems like this game doesn't get the recognition it deserves. shyt was like one of the best TPS last gen imo(Speaking only about MP). I was disappointed to see the player count drop off so fast a few months after launch. Game has the best feeling kills and movement options for a grounded TPS. This video is just :wow:

0:11-0:21 whoooooooooooooo :banderas:

that shyt looks MAD arcadey and cheap with all the wall bouncing.....is this sarcasm? Im not feeling that wall bouncing cheap shyt at all.

:camby:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yeah that's that extreme post realism shyt when they go TOO far with it.

I can escape reality a bit, but cross that line and I'm out.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
man i used to love gears....the original. Ive grown to really hate the game now though. I dont know it just seemed like it was missing something for me. I honestly feel like if the next last of us focuses a little more on multiplayer next go round it has the potential to be more along the lines of what i like for tps multiplayer. I've always been more of a fan of semi-realistic shooters. Last of us multi has a lot of potential btw.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
<Wall bounce God. :shaq:

Edit:

After watching that video :merchant:

I have been demoted to wall bounce peasant. Them nikkas MUST be on PC? :wtf: :wtf:

I wall bounced heavy but i never thought to fukking slide across entire hallways with it.