Gay men should NOT be able to adopt...

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
I mean, what if the kid is afraid of the dark and wants to sleep in his parents bed? You telling me the kid has to snuggle between two nikkaz? :whoa:

I can't imagine the countless horrors a child in that position would have to endure. What if the kid walks into his parents room and see's daddy getting his back blown out by daddy? :mindblown:

3rnvk6.jpg

Heterosexual couple adoption :salute:

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
husband and wife kids turn out gay all the time. in fact two homosexual parent households is a new concept.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
husband and wife kids turn out gay all the time in fact two homosexual parent households is a new concept.

Wasn't denying that but that kid growing up didn't have to experience two nikkas playing Mom & Dad.

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Worried about kids catching two gay parents having sex? I've caught my parents and I still to this day can't unsee this shyt.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
It can't be any worse than growing up in a single parent household where your pops never shows up to functions and you and your siblings all have different last names. If they're going into the homes of two loving gay people then let them cook. Men are better parents anyway :lolbron:

Lesbian households do just as well as gays one too