• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Since the Mods aren't allowing spoilers in the official thread, I figured I'd start a separate one for people who couldn't resist watching the first 4 episodes that leaked last night.

Rate the first four episodes or ones you've seen and post your thoughts on season 5 so far.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
You should put "Do not enter whiny fakkits" in the thread title

Breh, I don't get it. I was telling my homegirl I'm going to watch the first 4 episodes and she was like why? Why? Why? You're asking me why am I going to watch some shyt I was already going to watch :dwillhuh:? I understand that apart of watching huge shows is the cultural experience; but, I'm not that enamored with anything happening on Twitter, in that thread, or anywhere else to bypass this piff on some ,"just because," shyt.

Anyways, Jon Snow is a strong man. :wow:

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I'd love to be proven wrong, but it seems like the rumors of the fifth and sixth episodes leaking was an exaggeration.

The best support for the extra leaks was a Daily Dot article that uses a now-deleted Reddit post as its source :heh:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Breh, I don't get it. I was telling my homegirl I'm going to watch the first 4 episodes and she was like why? Why? Why? You're asking me why am I going to watch some shyt I was already going to watch :dwillhuh:? I understand that apart of watching huge shows is the cultural experience; but, I'm not that enamored with anything happening on Twitter, in that thread, or anywhere else to bypass this piff on some ,"just because," shyt.

Anyways, Jon Snow is a strong man. :wow:
you deserve a prize cuz.. all these holier than thou n*ggaz think they doin something noble by watching it together like some b*tchass f*ckbois

man... i stopped in the middle of ep 3.... poor sansa this b*tch can never win cuz

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
all these holier than thou n*ggaz think they doin something noble by watching it together like some b*tchass f*ckbois
post-44867-arya-stark-laughing-gif-Imgur-B8ub.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.