Game of Thrones Episode 4 (Video Game)

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
This episode was the shyt :wow:

From the actions on down finally felt like a real Game of Thrones episode and this chapter seem like the longest so far took me about 2 hours to complete.

What choices did you guys make and what did you think?

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
game was great

Beshka acting all weird in this episode tho - there's a part that was suspicious to me "My Beshka, My Beshka" interesting to see what that background is

I basically chose with the majority, except I let Beshka obliterate that man

i also did not rush the guards

i also did not take the army with me

i called the bluff as well

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
game was great

Beshka acting all weird in this episode tho - there's a part that was suspicious to me "My Beshka, My Beshka" interesting to see what that background is

I basically chose with the majority, except I let Beshka obliterate that man

i also did not rush the guards

i also did not take the army with me

i called the bluff as well

I like Beshka and kind of knew she was a slave in that town how she reacted. I also left the army because they wasnt going to do shyt once I told them that I had the son locked up. Beat the son to a bloody pulp as well wish it gave the option to kill.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
just add spoilers to the thread title so we don't have to fukking spoiler tag shyt, people shouldn't be coming in here if they haven't beat the episode.

I took those soldiers with me to meet lord whitehill, did anyone leave them at the crib?

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
just add spoilers to the thread title so we don't have to fukking spoiler tag shyt, people shouldn't be coming in here if they haven't beat the episode.

I took those soldiers with me to meet lord whitehill, did anyone leave them at the crib?

I left them at the crib what happen when you bought them to whitehill?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I left them at the crib what happen when you bought them to whitehill?
whitehill was offended that i brought them with me, there is a point where if you fukk up the dialogue there is a huge shootout and everyone dies, it was funny to watch. but when you get back ramsay is there i wondered if you left them at home if they defended it from him or some shyt

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
From the top of my head, these were the decisions that I made...

Took Finn with me when escaping north of the wall :ehh:
Made Gryff blind in one eye and spit on him :pacspit:
I lied to that dude in King's Landing. He's just a jabroni and I'm just playing the game :manny:
I took the soldiers with me to Highpoint :birdman:
I killed the slave master because I didn't want to waste any more time having Beskha or One Eyed Willy arguing about it :beli:

I'm also pretty confident that I know who the snitch is...

It's the bytch ass Maester. The Whitehills daughter mentioned her brothers whenever you go to High Point and says one of them went to study at the Citadel. It makes sense that Gryff was beating him up because she also said they treated Gryff like shyt when he was a kid.

Next time I see that Maester, it's on :ufdup: