@G.O.A.T Squad spokesman: Let's settle this on 7/29/17. I swear on God I will slap the shyt outta U

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
ok let's stop all the back and forth. Pull up you bytch ass nikka. Pull up downtown Oakland or we can meet in west Oakland. @sfgiants @itsyoung!! @BayArea510 @Bay Area can record me slapping the duck sauce outta you. I swear on God I will worldstar you :pachaha:Then we can post the video on here :pachaha: I'm wit all the bullshyt now :pachaha:

Saturday 7/29 Let's settle this. You already ran from one fade. Stop running from this one :pachaha:

@G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman i got time this weekend :mjgrin:

If anybody else from the bay wants to witness me slap the shyt outta @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman please be my guest :blessed:

*watch this fakkit make an excuse* :mjlol:

Mad Good Dro

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
296nbds.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This e-thug again? SMFDH.

You're the wack100 version of this board.

You wouldn't pulll up in real life tho. Like a lot of MFs on here wouldn't pull up either :pachaha:
I still have you in your fakkit feelings when I roasted you days ago :mjlol:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
You refuse to prove you're black and that it was you in the NFL combine vids that you posted claiming it was you. My summer weekends and week days are too lit to meet a cac gossip queen that stay on Shade Room and Baller Alert all day. Be safe tho and keep lying about being an NFL prospect that benches 500 pounds yet has over 57,000 gossip filled posts on the Coli :takedat: I'm putting yo clown ass back on my ignore list btw for not proving it was you in the vids you posted. Enjoy that miserable existence you call a life :skip: