fukk THESE SLAVE MOVIES

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except for the original Roots (and I say you're not even a real AS if you haven't seen that.)

I know there are alot of movies that could be told and should be told...But for these coorperations to make millions off of?

It's like I can't keep making the Same movie about a female being raped until it becomes gratuitous denigration.

Black people should be getting that money Hollywood generates from this type of new exploitation..

12 years a Slave, Birth Of A Nation, Django. Hollywood shouldn't be able to touch that genre without giving back to the community. Imagine making a movie centered around breast cancer and not having to donate to that foundation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last slave movie I wanna see is Harriet Tubman.. And if it ain't a blockbuster level don't even bother.

A Gabriel Prosser movie, and only if Charlemagne the God plays the c00n snitch.

Kyle Barker

Superstar
Daps
Never made it to see Birth of a Nation after hearing it was mostly the usual stuff. I felt like IF you're going to do another slave movie, that would be it. 12 Years a Slave was completely pointless and unnecessary. It just felt like a soap opera set in the slave era with the stupid love triangle between them and the slave master. That Underground series on WGN is another pointless one.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't tell me to fukkin get over slavery when I gotta be reminded of it every couple of years.

Cac: "Slavery? Gee whiz guy that was a long time ago."

:skip:

Cac: "Besides, it's black history month."

:smugbiden:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't tell me to fukkin get over slavery when I gotta be reminded of it every couple of years.

Cac: "Slavery? Gee whiz guy that was a long time ago."

:skip:

Cac: "Besides, it's black history month."

:smugbiden:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I want an egyptian movie where the black people are the kings and queens how fukking dope and morale building would that be, we always got the slave shyts. I don't give a fukk about the butler with Forrest Whitaker, only slave movie I enjoyed was Django and thats because he killed those crackers. Let's see a 300 parody with black slaves in America going through the country and slaughtering every single fukking white person in the south and going to the north to run the fukking country. fukk these slave patty may ass movies

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I want an egyptian movie where the black people are the kings and queens how fukking dope and morale building would that be, we always got the slave shyts. I don't give a fukk about the butler with Forrest Whitaker, only slave movie I enjoyed was Django and thats because he killed those crackers. Let's see a 300 parody with black slaves in America going through the country and slaughtering every single fukking white person in the south and going to the north to run the fukking country. fukk these slave patty may ass movies

:ehh: Wish we could see more movies like that. But we know why they wouldn't make it to the silver screen.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They shouldn't be able to capitalize off this shyt because nobody attoned for those crimes. Slavery is still an open case where all the evidence is in we're just waiting for an indictment.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
We need more movies like the Color Purple :ehh:

I'm surprised it doesn't get brought up more