Daps
Theyre a bytch to stick but I get so zooted vs smokin regular blunts

Got some White Russian, real stoned high

What y'all smokin

1/2OfDaBruinz

Banned
Daps
tumblr_mzs0feks521qm526mo1_500.gif

Not only is this the 4 millionth time this thread has been made, you yourself made it on February 26th, literally 15 days ago :what: You being real redundant right now. Why are you so interested in what kind of blunts people are smoking? You a real inquisitive ass nikka B.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what-kinda-blunts-yall-smokin.296356/

Do you smoke so much weed that your memory is fukked up enough to the point you can't recall making this thread 2 weeks ago? On top of that, you was just raving about Swishers:beli: Make up your mind.

Anyway, I agree about the Fanta leafs. Below is my post from your thread from a few weeks ago.

I only smoke once every month or two, but when I do I'm using that real natural leaf

In Florida they call a fanta leaf, and I think they call it fronto in NY. They call it grabba in Jamaica. It's all the same shyt though. Its's a big ass natural leaf, which you can cut to any size to roll any size blunt you want. It's basically a Backwood, but all natural. On top of that, the whole leaf is $3 or $4, at least it is in Florida. I haven't found them in Atlanta yet, but I haven't looked for them. You usually find them in Jamaican or West Indian spots.

You have to keep these in a plastic bag, or they will dry up on you quick, but it's pretty much the cheapest and most natural way of smoking blunts. These are a must if you like Backwoods.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
tumblr_mzs0feks521qm526mo1_500.gif

Not only is this the 4 millionth time this thread has been made, you yourself made it on February 26th, literally 15 days ago :what: You being real redundant right now. Why are you so interested in what kind of blunts people are smoking? You a real inquisitive ass nikka B.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/what-kinda-blunts-yall-smokin.296356/

Do you smoke so much weed that your memory is fukked up enough to the point you can't recall making this thread 2 weeks ago? On top of that, you was just raving about Swishers:beli: Make up your mind.

Anyway, I agree about the Fanta leafs. Below is my post from your thread from a few weeks ago.

I only smoke once every month or two, but when I do I'm using that real natural leaf

In Florida they call a fanta leaf, and I think they call it fronto in NY. They call it grabba in Jamaica. It's all the same shyt though. Its's a big ass natural leaf, which you can cut to any size to roll any size blunt you want. It's basically a Backwood, but all natural. On top of that, the whole leaf is $3 or $4, at least it is in Florida. I haven't found them in Atlanta yet, but I haven't looked for them. You usually find them in Jamaican or West Indian spots.

You have to keep these in a plastic bag, or they will dry up on you quick, but it's pretty much the cheapest and most natural way of smoking blunts. These are a must if you like Backwoods.
:umad:

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
I smoke Frontos and Backwoods.. After I roll my fronto I wrap it in a sheet of bamboo paper for an extra slow burn.
I seen them Rollin it all at once on money and violence so I had to try it...shyt smoked for so fukkin long :wow:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Never used them

I can't handle smoking more than a dub at a time so I don't fukk with back woods that much since u gotta stuff em

I mainly fukk with vegas or artic ice swishers

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I seen Schoolboy Q smoking out that shyt before.
I haven't smoked in a month but the minute I get me a better job I'm smoking with that (granted I can find it here) ASAP.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Never used them

I can't handle smoking more than a dub at a time so I don't fukk with back woods that much since u gotta stuff em

I mainly fukk with vegas or artic ice swishers
No u dnt...u can make like 2 blunts out of 1 wood