Franchsises You Want A Dark Gritty Reboot For?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I already made a thread about a gritty power rangers reboot

but another series I'd wanna see a gritty reboot for is zelda. they've been going for the light-hearted adventure approach for far too long now, its time to return to the gloomy atmosphere of majora's mask but push it even further. I wanna see a rundown hyrule, rife with bandits and prostitutes and shyt. link would have a fukkin drug habit :gladbron:

Chateau+gothique.+Gothic+castle.Gothik.+More+gothic+pictures+on+gothik.ws.jpg

my vision of a gritty zelda would be pure fukkrey :lolbron:

Last edited:

tr2k

All Star
Daps
I already made a thread about a gritty power rangers reboot

but another series I'd wanna see a gritty reboot for is zelda. hey've been going for the light-hearted adventure approach for far too long now, its time to return to the gloomy atmosphere of majora's mask but push it even further. I wanna see a rundown hyrule, rife with bandits and prostitutes and shyt. link would have a fukkin drug habit :gladbron:

Chateau+gothique.+Gothic+castle.Gothik.+More+gothic+pictures+on+gothik.ws.jpg

my vision of a gritty zelda would be pure fukkrey :lolbron:
power_rangers_reboot_by_geektruth64-d3finwv.jpg

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Sonic done like the saturday morning cartoon in the 90s would be dark and gritty enough if you exercise some of the cheesier elements

That could work. Make Eggman an Emperor with seemingly unstoppable force.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That could work. Make Eggman an Emperor with seemingly unstoppable force.
Yup..don't make it live action, keep it as a cartoon or do it CGI and keep those same basic elements from that show with robotnik ruling over mobius with an iron fist and the freedom fighters trying to stop him. it writes itself

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Yup..don't make it live action, keep it as a cartoon or do it CGI and keep those same basic elements from that show with robotnik ruling over mobius with an iron fist and the freedom fighters trying to stop him. it writes itself

I want it to be mostly hand-drawn that ain't anime. Add some more game elements (Chaos emeralds) and add Knuckles as a major part of the story.