Not who you think
Daps
Try mixing those water flavors
Dasani-Drops.jpg

and Sparkling water (mineral water) for a soda like taste

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Or just switch to diet soda. Not really any difference than using these flavor drops.

If you generally are a cola drinker, I recommend starting with Pepsi Next for a week or 2, which is 60 calories per can. It will start to get you acclimated to the taste of artificial sweeteners. Then switch to Pepsi Max, which is 0 calories. Once you get the taste for it, all diet soda will start to taste good enough to squash your cravings.

I average 1 can of diet soda per day and it kills all my cravings to ever go back to Coke, Pepsi, and Mountain Dew. I would rather not drink diet soda at all, but we gotta treat ourselves occasionally to avoid going back and binging on the bad stuff

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Or just switch to diet soda. Not really any difference than using these flavor drops.

If you generally are a cola drinker, I recommend starting with Pepsi Next for a week or 2, which is 60 calories per can. It will start to get you acclimated to the taste of artificial sweeteners. Then switch to Pepsi Max, which is 0 calories. Once you get the taste for it, all diet soda will start to taste good enough to squash your cravings.

I average 1 can of diet soda per day and it kills all my cravings to ever go back to Coke, Pepsi, and Mountain Dew. I would rather not drink diet soda at all, but we gotta treat ourselves occasionally to avoid going back and binging on the bad stuff

Diet soda has Aspartame in it. Which has been dubbed the most dangerous substance added to food today, some say it's been linked to the cancer but you can read up on it here http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...e-most-dangerous-substance-added-to-food.aspx.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Last edited:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
I drank so much Coke as a kid it aint funny, grandma always kept that fridge stocked and I was there daily. 3 cokes, a pack of Saltine crackers, and Saved By The Bell was my after school ritual. You just develop an addiction:yeshrug:
I remember back in college I used to have a Sprite with every meal ... now I might drink one Sprite a month, if that much :manny:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
its hard to quit soda
I went 3 weeks drinking just milk,water and coconut juice
Slipped up for a min now im bout to start again

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
ya'll nneed to get up on that acai berry v8 fusions.. shyt is mad good and healthy for ya