For the guy that said hes in love with New York women

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:scust: i hate east coast bytches....ol nasty, masculine, deep voice, yellow teeth, angry

then they why theyre single

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
say it ain't so. First the smell thread then this. NY really is going the way :flabbynyork: it seems
:mjcry:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
When The Coli Disses NY Women, Are You Talking About Hoodrats As A Representation Of "NY Women"?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I'm used to the NY hate by now. :manny:

At the end of the day it's really about what you have access to.

You're kidding yourself if you think girls in the op represent even 5% of the entire city.

I Picked up a model (well "model" as every beautiful woman is a model nowadays)" at Tommy Hilfiger last week and about to :eat: tomorrow night.

If you're a hood nikka with no ambition, you'll attract the same thing.

If you're young and outchea, handsome, really doing it. There's really no limit on the women you can get here.

College girls. Party girls. Bad ass hipsters. Models. Bad Dykeman and Washington Heights hood rats. Girls that come from money. Bad ass ignorant to the world Transplants. Girls that work Downtown. Beautiful TrustFund babies.

I mean it really depends on who you are :ld:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I hear the women in New York keep their wallet in their back pocket while the men carry purses

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm used to the NY hate by now. :manny:

At the end of the day it's really about what you have access to.

You're kidding yourself if you think girls in the op represent even 5% of the entire city.

I Picked up a model (well "model" as every beautiful woman is a model nowadays" at Tommy Hilfiger last week and about to :eat: tomorrow night.

If you're a hood nikka with no ambition, you'll attract the same thing.

If you're young and outchea, handsome, really doing it. There's really no limit on the women you can get here.

College girls. Party girls. Bad ass hipsters. Models. Bad Dykeman and Washington Heights hood rats. Girls that come from money. Bad ass ignorant to the world Transplants. Girls that work Downtown.

I mean it really depends on who you are :ld:

It's cool to hate on NY on here for some reason. It's bizzaro world. Act like all chicks from NY sound like men, are aggy, and smoke Newports.