First Look: Will Smith and Margot Robbie in ‘Focus’ Update: New Trailer Posted

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What medi
a are you seeing that even talks about box office returns? Let alone "beating a dead horse" about a mildly disappointing opening weekend for a meaningless late February release? :dahell:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottme...s-with-19-1m-weekend-fifty-shades-nears-500m/

http://news.moviefone.com/2015/03/02/box-office-will-smith-focus/

http://www.theguardian.com/film/2015/feb/26/focus-review

the only reason people are in this thread talking about box office numbers is because of the dead horse beating starting with After Earth

don't act dumb

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just saw this the other night and I thought it was solid. It wasn't deep by any means but still a cool, entertaining movie.

Best part was the superbowl and gambling with the chineese dude, the romance between the main characters was kindve meh but still a solid movie.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Good movies with strong writing, interesting characters and an engaging plot can come out at any time. Flop that release in the summer, cost 100 million to create, and thereafter reap 1/3rd of that sum, come out every year. Accordingly, time of release is not an accurate barometer of how good a movie is. Time of release is related to studio connections, hype.

I know Focus is a great movie because I saw it last week. I enjoyed it more than I enjoyed the final Hobbit movie released earlier this year. The movie better than the cavalcade of crap I saw last year.

Lol some clever one liners don't make it "great writing"

Movie was atrocious in the second half I really can't believe people are hyping it up. Is it solely because of will?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol some clever one liners don't make it "great writing"

Movie was atrocious in the second half I really can't believe people are hyping it up. Is it solely because of will?

The dialogue was great. There were full-fleshed conversations in Focus. There was deception, intrigue and meaning. The movie wasn't the "deepest", but it's a solid good movie.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
After 2 weekends in theaters the movie has already made $74.4 million worldwide. It's safe to say this movie will make over $100 million. So much for this movie being a flop that some were hoping for.

:banderas:#BLACKMAN&PAWGINTERRACIALEXCELLENCE

:umad: Coli Militants & Racist Cacs

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
After 2 weekends in theaters the movie has already made $74.4 million worldwide. It's safe to say this movie will make over $100 million. So much for this movie being a flop that some were hoping for.

:banderas:#BLACKMAN&PAWGEXCELLENCE

:umad: Militants & Racist Cacs

Breh please don't call her that:mjlol: