Finally watching Game of Thrones! On season 2!

Daps
The episode when Baratheon Stannis comes to shore to take Kings landing

This nikka Dawg is a problem!!! :damn::damn::damn:

Out there literally cleaving nikkas bodies in half!!!! :damn::damn::damn::damn:

The only way he could be removed from the battlefield was by removing himself!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Daps
nikka. What house are you reppin?

It's hard to choose breh :patrice:

I was riding with the King in the North but dude let his family home burn and kid brothers get captured and he ain't did nothing about it to this point

Ain't no way a Lannister would suffer that disrespect. You might capture the kingslayer but he gon get free, murder your man's son and then you gonna let him go

Why?

Cause he a Lannister :ufdup:

Even my mans the Imp is the most hated Lannister and they still look out for him.

They may deliver that ether behind closed doors :whew: but in public they stay on code

Ain't no way a mama Lannister would be put in a cell by her own son

But my girl the Mother of Dragons is alluring I can't lie :whoo: when them dragons grow up :whoo:

I want that smug Baratheon brother to get took out. I hate his face :leostare:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

I was riding with the King in the North but dude let his family home burn and kid brothers get captured and he ain't did nothing about it to this point

Ain't no way a Lannister would suffer that disrespect. You might capture the kingslayer but he gon get free, murder your man's son and then you gonna let him go

Why?

Even my mans the Imp is the most hated Lannister and they still look out for him.

They may deliver that ether behind closed doors :whew: but in public they stay on code

But my girl the Mother of Dragons is alluring I can't lie :whoo: when them dragons grow up :whoo:

#Starkset or die ho :pacspit:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Why?

Something you said in there has me wanting you to hurry and get caught up:sas1:

I won't say what though:sas2:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps

Why?

I just saw this long ass bullshyt. What. House. You. Repping.