fight over food in the office, fatbrehs.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
I work with a white man that’s almost 400 pounds, everyday he orders out for lunch at this seafood restaurant that delivers, pays like $35-40 a day on LUNCH..A DAY!! His meals do be banging doe,he be getting them seafood platters with a large 2 liter coke
image.jpg
:takedat:
, …he'll order the food and then wait in the lobby and be like
full
when his food arrives..today he was eating at his desk on some
ILC303-1.gif
and a female co-worker walked pasted his desk on some :feedme:, looked into his cube and reached down and grabbed a chicken finger, I guess the bytch thought it was cool and he wouldn’t mind..fat nikka hopped out his seat and slapped her hand, chicken finger went flying into the next cube and hit another female co-worker..the woman literally ran away and hid because ol boy was yelling and punching his cubicle in anger, shes now in H.R saying he assaulted her and she fears for her safety..he might be getting fired.:francis:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Fat or not, I don't get him wrong:manny:. Unless we friends, fukking or you allow me to take food of your plate, keep ya dikk beaters out of my food unless I give you the go ahead. Now, you can deride him for not sharing if she asked and he ignored her or said no, though.:pachaha:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Fat or not, I don't get him wrong:manny:. Unless we friends, fukking or you allow me to take food of your plate, keep ya dikk beaters out of my food unless I give you the go ahead. Now, you can deride him for not sharing if she asked and he ignored her or said no, though.:pachaha:

i feel you but breh shouldnt have swung at her like that :mjlol:

if this happened outside of the office he would have given her the beats..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do nikkas constantly post that little fat unhealthy black kid losing his breath whilst making a spectacle of himself for the whole world to laugh at? I assume ya'll don't see the CAC in the righthand corner recording him with his phone?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Why do nikkas constantly post that little fat unhealthy black kid losing his breath whilst making a spectacle of himself for the whole world to laugh at? I assume ya'll don't see the CAC in the righthand corner recording him with his phone?

Which coli member filmed him doing it? Blame the little kid's fat mamma for making a spectacle of him not us.