Fidduck It,Tis My Birthday/Soular Return in a couple of dayze..gothboicliquebrazenshyt

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
who got some some good entheogens(esp crystal DMT,El Es Dee,Mescaline)they can bring,every other drug eye pretty much got access too(i won't turn my nose at moe powerful opyeeits dough),we gonna have a block party in my projects,bring your own entheo's/drugs and a powerful weapon(however if you my people's you got a full pass and got nada to worry about..:myman:

if you a breezoid eye can possibly fly you out if you naught a prude and shyt..don't be a slut either though,just be fun and have some banter to chatter..

what's good,lets change the e-whirld on a whim..:ohhh::youngsabo:

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm just here drinking rum in the morning cus I'm feeling blue. :mjcry:

i'd give you a bump if i could bruhtoday twas one of those rare naught a care in the whirld,sterling weather,funny convo,booze an drug adventures,free bumps from ese's who don't een know me like that,a few morefeens to settle the frazzle down,but no bragging bad karma at all,i want all my people to engage,hence the invitation..

our projects like an extended familia,the Reagen dayze didn't destroy ALL of us...:mjcry::pacspit::blessed:

SemiEnlightenedBum

Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
@KaliOshun is being chauffeured in my personal UFO...

2a4zp6d.jpg

:blessed:

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
who got some some good entheogens(esp crystal DMT,El Es Dee,Mescaline)they can bring,every other drug eye pretty much got access too(i won't turn my nose at moe powerful opyeeits dough),we gonna have a block party in my projects,bring your own entheo's/drugs and a powerful weapon(however if you my people's you got a full pass and got nada to worry about..:myman:

if you a breezoid eye can possibly fly you out if you naught a prude and shyt..don't be a slut either though,just be fun and have some banter to chatter..

what's good,lets change the e-whirld on a whim..:ohhh::youngsabo:

happy g day fellow bull :salute:

you got a connection on them magic boomers? :lupe: