feminism screwed women over, notice so many women r single and miserble

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they really destroyed the natural order, now women put off relationships and child for "careers" , partying, travelling etc and also the avg guy isnt good enough for them...they need a brad pitt looking rich guy thats built like lebron....then once they're in their late 20s, early 30s they want a husband and a baby....but its too late

relationships actually worked when women just stayed home to raise kids and the husbands went to work...notice how happy they were...now its all screwed up, women want to wear the pants and its a battle for power

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
they really destroyed the natural order, now women put off relationships and child for "careers" , partying, travelling etc and also the avg guy isnt good enough for them...they need a brad pitt looking rich guy thats built like lebron....then once they're in their late 20s, early 30s they want a husband and a baby....but its too late

relationships actually worked when women just stayed home to raise kids and the husbands went to work...notice how happy they were...now its all screwed up, women want to wear the pants and its a battle for power

So many unemployed, wal-mart employees, music producers and performers, certified IT or medical workers, 9-5ers, bus drivers would disagree with you.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
There are still plenty of women choosing to have kids and stay at home. Now women just have the ability to choose what they want from their lives and to choose a mate when they're ready. In the old days (for most middle or upper c families), your family made you court someone who would give something to the family name.

Men got off easy with feminism. You used to have to prove your financial and social worth in order just to court a woman. Now you can have sex without the relationship and can work as a manager at best buy and expect a "good wife" when you're ready to settle down. And you don't have to kill yourself working 104 hours a week to support a family anymore. Your wife or partner will have a job and can contribute. Face it: in some aspects you won.

Benny Blanco

Remember Me?
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I notice the chatty patty women talking amongst themselves about why they are still single.

Honestly with they extremely high standards they have...I'm not surprised they are still single. They refuse to give someone they don't know a chance simply based off of first glance and that's it. It's almost like they enjoy being alone and unhappy.

I'll just say this: sex in the city ruined a generation of women. You're not Carrie Bradshaw and there's no Mr. BIG waiting for them.