Female nurse arrested for photographing male patient's genitals [yes shes an attractive bookyak]

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
kristen-johnson-2-1jpg-6f9faf195e538d44.jpg

SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- A former nurse at Upstate University Hospital, charged last week with photographing unconscious patients' private parts, photographed a man's genitals and videotaped a nurse cleaning a gastrointestinal blood clot, records show.

Kristen A. Johnson, 26, of 39 S. Granby Road, Fulton, used her iPhone 5 to take a video of another nurse cleaning an incapacitated female patient's gastrointestinal blood clot on March 2, 2014, according to court records.

The video captured an image of the patient's rectum, court papers say.

In two affidavits, the other nurse told police that Johnson pointed her phone at her while she was cleaning the blood. She then sent the video to the other nurse's phone, records show.

On August 4, Johnson used her phone to photograph an incapacitated male patient's genitals, according to court records. Police found the photo and the video on Johnson's laptop after they seized her computer, records show.

She was charged with two counts of felony second-degree unlawful surveillance and one count of second-degree disseminating unlawful surveillance, a misdemeanor. She was arraigned in City Court and has since been released from the Onondaga County Justice Center.

Darryl Geddes, an Upstate University Hospital spokesman, said Friday that Johnson was no longer working for the hospital.

Johnson's arrest on Friday was the culmination of a nine-month joint investigation by the state University Police at Upstate and Onondaga County District Attorney William Fitzpatrick.

Former Upstate nurse photographed man's genitals, videoed nurse cleaning blood clot, records show

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nurses ,cops, firemen,have always had an 'interesting' sense of humor.My gym is full of firemen, they pull pranks on each other and on a few occasions me that would be unacceptable in most groups of people , I guess they need it because all the fukked up shyt they see /hear and have to deal with. Having said that taking pictures of your job on any form of device and sharing that on social media, even privately is so fukking stupid.

No doubt she did it ,to gain popularity with her so called friends,to get a laugh from them . I'd wager none of them give a shyt that she will lose her job and never be able to practice nursing again and will now have her own privacy violated in the police station/prison.