Fellaz: STOP BEING NICE TO THESE BROADS OUT HERE!!!!

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
UEmEBEs.jpg

From approaching these women to slaying them in the bedroom, women LOVE an aggressive man. Its in their nature. They are turned on by that "animal" aggression in men.

1) When you approach a woman out in a random place, ALWAYS look her in the eyes. Always give off CONFIDENCE. Always give a little compliment that you find her physically/sexually attractive. Doing this sets the tone right away. Letting her know upfront that you think she's attractive will let her know upfront why you're talking to her. You will avoid the dreaded "friend zone" by being upfront and aggressive in your intent. Obviously, be respectful and respect her personal space but it's always better to be too aggressive than meek and timid.

2) In the dating process, always take the lead. Again, women are followers by nature and look to their MEN to lead and set the tone. Stop asking what these chicks want to do and where to go. LEAD THEM!!!!! Tell them what the plans are. Tell her where and what time y'all are gonna meet up. Don't go overboard with this obviously by being totally inconsiderate of what she likes to do, but when women say "well just think of something to do and ill be down", BELIEVE IT!!!! Women love for a man to take the lead. That turns them on. Women are always on the hunt for that feeling the first man in her life (her father) gave her. Women are looking to be protected and lead.

3) in the bedroom, you'll be surprised at how nasty and degrading some of these chicks can be. I mean even the "innocent, nerdy" looking ones. We as men have been programmed to think of these broads as "princesses" and "angels" , so alot of men feel awkward suggesting anything "nasty" or too aggressive. Stop that. Some of these broads wanna be manhandled, choked, spit on, thrown and flipped. Do that shyt. Pull her hair, smack that ass, put your hands around her throat as you're digging in the pu55y missionary. My old "nerdy" chick used to love for me to choke her. She said it made her even wetter.

Give her commands. TELL her what to do. Talk shyt. DOMINATE her.

4real fellaz,all of this is common sense to the rest of us but some of you are still in the dark.

YOU are the man, the hunter, the leader, the aggressor.

Women are turned on by these qualities.

Oh and one more very important thing: never be afraid to tell a woman "no".

Peace

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
UEmEBEs.jpg

From approaching these women to slaying them in the bedroom, women LOVE an aggressive man. Its in their nature. They are turned on by that "animal" aggression in men.

1) When you approach a woman out in a random place, ALWAYS look her in the eyes. Always give off CONFIDENCE. Always give a little compliment that you find her physically/sexually attractive. Doing this sets the tone right away. Letting her know upfront that you think she's attractive will let her know upfront why you're talking to her. You will avoid the dreaded "friend zone" by being upfront and aggressive in your intent. Obviously, be respectful and respect her personal space but it's always better to be too aggressive than meek and timid.

2) In the dating process, always take the lead. Again, women are followers by nature and look to their MEN to lead and set the tone. Stop asking what these chicks want to do and where to go. LEAD THEM!!!!! Tell them what the plans are. Tell her where and what time y'all are gonna meet up. Don't go overboard with this obviously by being totally inconsiderate of what she likes to do, but when women say "well just think of something to do and ill be down", BELIEVE IT!!!! Women love for a man to take the lead. That turns them on. Women are always on the hunt for that feeling the first man in her life (her father) gave her. Women are looking to be protected and lead.

3) in the bedroom, you'll be surprised at how nasty and degrading some of these chicks can be. I mean even the "innocent, nerdy" looking ones. We as men have been programmed to think of these broads as "princesses" and "angels" , so alot of men feel awkward suggesting anything "nasty" or too aggressive. Stop that. Some of these broads wanna be manhandled, choked, spit on, thrown and flipped. Do that shyt. Pull her hair, smack that ass, put your hands around her throat as you're digging in the pu55y missionary. My old "nerdy" chick used to love for me to choke her. She said it made her even wetter.

Give her commands. TELL her what to do. Talk shyt. DOMINATE her.

4real fellaz,all of this is common sense to the rest of us but some of you are still in the dark.

YOU are the man, the hunter, the leader, the aggressor.

Women are turned on by these qualities.

Oh and one more very important thing: never be afraid to tell a woman "no".

Peace
To be fair most men were taught that "be nice" garbage

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Catch a rape charge, brehs.

End up on the Summer Slam screen, brehs.

#TimesUp, brehs.
nikkas over think the shyt

She feeling you? Yes? Proceed. No? Keep it pushing.

Did x work? Yes? OK, do it again when appropriate. No? Was it cause she wasn't feeling you? Go to line 1. Was she feeling you and you fukked it up with that? Yes? Don't do that again.

Rinse wash repeat combined with making yourself a man of worth. Very simple

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas over think the shyt

She feeling you? Yes? Proceed. No? Keep it pushing.

Did x work? Yes? OK, do it again when appropriate. No? Was it cause she wasn't feeling you? Go to line 1. Was she feeling you and you fukked it up with that? Yes? Don't do that again.

Rinse wash repeat combined with making yourself a man of worth. Very simple

Get pepper sprayed, brehs.

Affirmative consent, brehs.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Or you could be able to hold a conversation

Have a decent sense of humor

And have a neat and clean apperance.

I'm no lame. Women respect me because I'm honest and direct I don't have to be super aggressive to get respect from women.

Last edited: