Famine...STARVATION...Delusion...RACIST: A Chicago Bulls Story (2014 Offseason Thread)

red222

We Ready
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
According to several sources, including a teammate, Noah’s All-Star Weekend “conversation’’ with New York Knicks standout Carmelo Anthony didn’t end in New Orleans. They had discussions via text the rest of the season, including the day after the Bulls were eliminated in the playoffs by the Washington Wizards.

“I was kidding Jo that they were boys now,’’ a source said in a phone interview Friday. “ ‘Well, get your boy to come to Chicago.’ ’’

When asked during the season about his heart-to-heart with Anthony, Noah was his usual coy self.

“What are you talking about? The gossip going on?’’ Noah said. “I feel a lot of gossip. I think we all know that we’re in a good place. We’ve got a healthy group, it’s a healthy environment, and we’re not going to let gossip get in the way of what we’re doing. We’ve gone through so much this year, so it’s not going to be a little gossip that gets out there.

“You want me to address that? I don’t feel like addressing it. I really have nothing to say.’’

Then after exit interviews Wednesday with members of the front office, Noah was asked if he expected changes this summer.

“I don’t know,’’ Noah said. “That’s not my job.’’

But he’s obviously doing as much as he can to help the process along.

Sources said Noah has been in Anthony’s ear as often as possible, and he has told other Bulls to push hard for Anthony this summer. But there is one condition: Backup big man Taj Gibson can’t be sacrificed.
Joakim Noah has been recruiting Carmelo Anthony - Chicago Sun-Times

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm liking this rumor of the Utah jazz deal

Allows us to clear 20 mill in cap space and keep taj. Can sign melo outright

Another thing on our side is Phil has a good relationship with John paxson. So them working out a 3 team deal or straight up deal is possible

We gotta watch out for those media trolls tho. The ones who will play chi and Houston against each other so one team will get desperate enough to part with valuable pieces to get melo.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
what's the trade rumor?
From what I'm reading

Utah absorbs boozer (tpe) gives us some expirings and the 23rd pick

We give them boozer snell brewer (all our other non guarantees) and the 19th pick and the sac pick for next season

Would Allow us to clear 20 mill and sign melo outright and have access to the full MLE

End roster would look something like

Rose/ Kirk/ dj (bae)
Jimmy / 16th pick
Melo/ dunleavy
Taj/ mirotic/ brand (vet min)
Noah/smith

If dj bolt we can retain jimmer idk

That would be the best case scenario and that is a title contending team IMO

How true is it idk but over on that other site I see both bulls and jazz fans discussing it and cool with it so take it for what it is