Falling Down has to be one of the GOAT unintentionally funny films

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The golf course scene is brilliant :laff:

This is the film you watch when you're going through a "fukk the world" phase. Truly a misanthrope's fantasy, and you'll find a lot people in real life actually share Douglas' character's views.

Last edited:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I always Crack up when that's Nazi goes " what's this? fakkit shyt" and chucks that shyt :mjlol:

Or when them Mexicans run up on him when he was on their turf and say some shyt like "you see that shyt (points to graffiti), that says this is my fukkin territory and you need to get the fukk out before we fukk you up" and Douglass just says "says all that?" :ld:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st time i saw it i almost shyt myself cause i kno an accountant that looks just like Michael Douglas

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Love that movie and yes, it's hilarious.

However, it has already been discussed and determined that the absolute most unintentionally funny movie of all time is Baby Boy :laff:

By far.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it was meant to be a dark comedy satire so the comedy is intentional, but thos movie is so fukking deep alot of people don't understand...

I watched it 15 years ago and it went over my head. It's a dark satirical take on deathwish.

Anyone have any insight into why he collects the weapons from everyone he encounters?

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only movie of Michael Douglas that I fukk with.

Dont really care much for his erotic thrillers.